Diaryofadad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming that he’s waiting for the verdict to come in and if they get declared as not guilty he’ll hop right back on like nothing happened.

Reactions: 2
He’s gone again… she is posting birthday pics for the kids on her profile but nothing else…

Tbh this is a downfall I am happy to watch. His behaviour during lockdown was illegal, hurtful to those having to risk their lives and self-entitled. I questioned his behaviour on Instagram and he sent me endless voice notes. He showed no remorse and could not understand that how, by showing his umpteenth 'work holiday', it might be provocative to those adhering to the strict rules. Yes it was a difficult time for all, but his voice notes communicated a man who feels like the world owes him something. As a proud black front line NHS worker, he touched a nerve. His flippancy was upsetting and lack of accountability unsettling. He clearly has ego issues and in my opinion is an absolute narcissist. If I can find the voice notes, I will post.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tbh this is a downfall I am happy to watch. His behaviour during lockdown was illegal, hurtful to those having to risk their lives and self-entitled. I questioned his behaviour on Instagram and he sent me endless voice notes. He showed no remorse and could not understand that how, by showing his umpteenth 'work holiday', it might be provocative to those adhering to the strict rules. Yes it was a difficult time for all, but his voice notes communicated a man who feels like the world owes him something. As a proud black front line NHS worker, he touched a nerve. His flippancy was upsetting and lack of accountability unsettling. He clearly has ego issues and in my opinion is an absolute narcissist. If I can find the voice notes, I will post.
Be careful. He’s vindictive- that will identify you and he might complain to your employer.

Reactions: 4
I remember when he outed someone on her for having an opinion on him and he almost ruined her posting her personal details. Not sure what he was trying to gain from this but the lengths he went to to track her down, finding out her personal details etc was broader like stalker behaviour! As for his lockdown ‘work holidays’ for an industry such as music concerts I struggled to understand what ‘work’ that he as well as shipping his whole brood to Dubai and various of locations needed

• Wow
I have found the voice notes and messages. I won't attach but at the bottom of the DM page it says 'account disabled'. Reading back the messages, he is awfully entitled and brags about needing to pay for staff in his home and school fees. He does admit in them that he hadn't earned a penny in 12 months.
---
I remember when he outed someone on her for having an opinion on him and he almost ruined her posting her personal details. Not sure what he was trying to gain from this but the lengths he went to to track her down, finding out her personal details etc was broader like stalker behaviour! As for his lockdown ‘work holidays’ for an industry such as music concerts I struggled to understand what ‘work’ that he as well as shipping his whole brood to Dubai and various of locations needed
I remember that obsession.

Yeah he is an absolute narcissist. But he's met his match as given the extraordinary amount of information he has shared about his personal life, I also know where he lives and where his kids go to school.

I’m sure this was me and he was soooooooo far off the mark it was ridiculous like totally different city etc 😅

It was just nonsense wasn't it. They admitted they hadn't organised any concerts during that time. So they were just taking fancy holidays and dropping the word 'work' in occasionally so that it looked like they were doing something and they could justify travelling during lockdown. Loads of concerts desperately needed to be held in the Maldives did they? They must have thought we were all idiots. Lazy bleeping fraudsters.

Reactions: 6
It was just nonsense wasn't it. They admitted they hadn't organised any concerts during that time. So they were just taking fancy holidays and dropping the word 'work' in occasionally so that it looked like they were doing something and they could justify travelling during lockdown. Loads of concerts desperately needed to be held in the Maldives did they? They must have thought we were all idiots. Lazy bleeping fraudsters.
This was always my issue with it all. My main issue was that he needn't share this with everyone. His obsession with having content meant when people we struggling physically, mentally, emotionally and financially, they were travelling the world like a bunch of absolute tossers.

This was always my issue with it all. My main issue was that he needn't share this with everyone. His obsession with having content meant when people we struggling physically, mentally, emotionally and financially, they were travelling the world like a bunch of absolute tossers.
But what's the point of stealing millions of pounds to spend on holidays, nannies and private school fees if you don't get to brag about it on the internet and laud it over everyone else in a superior fashion? I mean if you don't post about it did it even happen?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Between his "investigation" into a tattler referenced above (which was basically him reading all that tattlers previous posts and thinking he's Sherlock Holmes) and the voice notes mentioned above it seems like he had plenty of time on his hands!

Reactions: 5
wow
i wonder if the kids will have to be pulled out of private school and they’ll have to leave the house