Diaryofadad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah they both done it so will probs both get sentenced but one at a time. You can’t been seen to getting a pass cause you’ve loads of young kids after the sheer greed they have shown with the amount imo

Reactions: 1
This is a civil case which the company they appear to have defrauded brought against them. It’s not criminal but it seems the police may now be taking an interest do there maybe criminal charges

Reactions: 5
So in terms of paying back the money? That's obviously not feasible given the fact they don't openly open a property and they seemingly have spent all assets. Do you then liquidate? Can they ever work again? Own businesses again?

Last edited:
He has DM-d 'me' and mentioned defamation. It's a mildly threatening message linking this name to the name I messaged him with. Except I don't live in Bexley and the account he has messaged isn't my name either.

Ben, I suggest you might want to address all of this on your Instagram. 17 weeks of silence and a heap of articles coming out is obviously going to cause suspicion.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He has DM-d 'me' and mentioned defamation. It's a mildly threatening message linking this name to the name I messaged him with. Except I don't live in Bexley and the account he has messaged isn't my name either.

Ben, I suggest you might want to address all of this on your Instagram. 17 weeks of silence and a heap of articles coming out is obviously going to cause suspicion.
I've just been back and read all your posts about him. You haven't made any statements about him purporting to be facts. I'm not sure how he thinks you could have defamed him.

You said his behaviour during lockdown was illegal, that's probably the only statement you've made. But I don't think that can have damaged his reputation much given the circumstances!!

Reactions: 4
That makes sense tbh. Try to throw him under the bus so if any criminal charges are brought she will potentially be around for the kids. I question what she was busy doing. They had nannies/ cleaners/ a cook I believe

Reactions: 6
Courts take things much more seriously if it’s clear a crime was planned so, by saying she didn’t know, he can go down the human error route. You can’t say things got on top of you or you made an error of judgement if it’s clear you planned it between you.

I've just been back and read all your posts about him. You haven't made any statements about him purporting to be facts. I'm not sure how he thinks you could have defamed him.

You said his behaviour during lockdown was illegal, that's probably the only statement you've made. But I don't think that can have damaged his reputation much given the circumstances!!
Thank you. I guess the courts can decide whether it was illegal, or not, based on whether they were actually working holidays- despite not making a penny in 12 months. And subsequently, *allegedly* owing £8million.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thank you. I guess the courts can decide whether it was illegal, or not, based on whether they were actually working holidays- despite not making a penny in 12 months. And subsequently, *allegedly* owing £8million.
🤣 Most tenuous 'work' connection ever! I mean even if he didn't actually break the law he couldn't afford to sue you for defamation anyway, he's got an £8m bill to pay!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That makes sense tbh. Try to throw him under the bus so if any criminal charges are brought she will potentially be around for the kids. I question what she was busy doing. They had nannies/ cleaners/ a cook I believe
it’s giving teresa from real housewives of new jersey
she claimed to “not know” what her fraudulent husband was doing
but similarly to sophie they were quite happy to spend the money.
exactly too busy doing what? they had multiple nannie’s and even when they went to dubai she was with him looking at locations etc

Reactions: 3
I'm sure he's said before that she was more of the business person than he was?

Reactions: 3

You’d think he has enough legal fees on his hands?

You’d think he has enough legal fees on his hands?
“Defamation”? Whatever character he has has been destroyed by that public judgement at his own hand. Not some comments on a message board. There is no “good character” left to defame. Personally, I would report any threatening messages and attempts to dox you to the police.

Rather than addressing the issue online, I think a period of silence from this foolish man would be sensible. Withdrawing from public life and devoting his whole time and attentions to his family would be advisable

Reactions: 7
“Defamation”? Whatever character he has has been destroyed by that public judgement at his own hand. Not some comments on a message board. There is no “good character” left to defame. Personally, I would report any threatening messages and attempts to dox you to the police.
agree. I’m sure the last thing Ben and Sophie need right now are more legal troubles, especially caused by his online behaviour.

Ben as you are clearly reading here my belief is the reason people are talking about this is because thou spent years flaunting your lifestyle and being super smug about your privileges, I believe if you were a relatively unknown person no one would have given it a 2nd thought. I think it was the bagel ads that ruined you

Reactions: 6
And to think he got lots of freebies to advertise too. With so a low following figure 30k he would act like he was some big shot hanging onto Luisa Zissman’s every last word on social like they were the best of buds and other big accounts. Where are they all now??? Still the working holidays on Dubai during lockdown is just laughable. How the hell did they get away with it??? To be fair with their ‘house account’ and so called renovations looking all a bit odd and unfinished I'm guessing it was all for show.

Reactions: 2
I remember first coming across them when they announced her 95th pregnancy via a drone shoot zooming in on their massive house. Twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 15