Diaryofadad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew his time would come…. He DM me once about a comment I put under one of his posts!! The demise I’ve been waiting for!!!!

Reactions: 5
Was he hoping the influencer career would take off and then he'd be able to claw his way out of the mess? How many bagel ads do you need to do to repay £8m?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please elaborate…
Tbh I don’t think there’s anything more they can say without potentially giving him enough clues to try to work out who they are, and we know he has form for trying to out tattlers, in spite of how quiet this thread is.

His instagram is still there but he hasn’t posted since 7th November.

Reactions: 1
Come on Ben we need to know how to buy bagels or how early your kid got up, or how to scam people out of millions. Don’t go quiet on us now….

I thought he’d gone quiet. Came here to see why and it didn’t disappoint. Obviously I checked out companies house too. No longer big figures on the annual statements for both companies. No doubt they have cash stuffed in places but I predict big life style changes for them both, and the children. Won’t hurt the children to live in the real world though. I’m just imagining mr Anderson having to go and get a (real) job. Won’t be able to go back into banking or what ever it was with money fraud hanging over him and I’m sure what ever the outcome, his reputation will be tarnished, also think they’d do the MoD thing and step away from the socials so that will lose that income.
Needing £28000 per month though, wow.

Reactions: 3
Has there been any update on this case? The last I read about it was the article in the DM

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe he hasn’t posted in over a month now. Wonder if he will ever return? Or if he will ever acknowledge what has been going on?

Reactions: 3
While looking for a podcast to listen to, come across his with Gi Fletcher, would usually listens to hers but I am tempted by this one to listen! Oh to be a fly on the wall in their house

Reactions: 2