Diaryofadad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god. I haven’t read this thread for months. The bloke used to randomly comment on my insta posts (I’m private) I’ve no idea who he is and I unfollowed through lockdown cos 🎻🎻🎻 and I’m blocked for no reason 🤣

Does this mean sentencing? They’ve done a right shitter 🤯

Reactions: 2
Good god. I haven’t read this thread for months. The bloke used to randomly comment on my insta posts (I’m private) I’ve no idea who he is and I unfollowed through lockdown cos 🎻🎻🎻 and I’m blocked for no reason 🤣

Does this mean sentencing? They’ve done a right shitter 🤯
No. This initial case being discussed was a civil case for recovery (of whatever scraps are left). But, according to the article, the pair have been charged with fraud (ie with a criminal offence)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I really don’t understand what possessed them. Even worse for him to then be all active on SM flaunting his wealth constantly. I wonder if they popped out so many kids for the sympathy card when it all comes crashing down.

Reactions: 6
I really don’t understand what possessed them. Even worse for him to then be all active on SM flaunting his wealth constantly. I wonder if they popped out so many kids for the sympathy card when it all comes crashing down.
I think the pair of them are utterly delulu - actually convinced themselves that they were “wealthy entrepreneurs” and not common or garden alleged fraudster. Google folie a deux

It says they could face criminal charges which could mean 7-10 years, wow. Those poor kids

Imagine as a parent putting your kids in the position that they might not have you in their life’s for a period of time because you like the high life

Reactions: 5
She looks like a primary school teacher who’s just had an extra responsibility point on the pay scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Sophie. She always seemed like she was in awe of Ben that she would do anything to keep him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Sophie. She always seemed like she was in awe of Ben that she would do anything to keep him.
poor sophie ? i get the vibe that she’s the mastermind behind this whole scam. i think he was more the face of the brand. i think she wanted to live a certain type of life and they had to do it somehow

Reactions: 16
The fact the court papers said she spent the fraudulently gained money on cosmetic surgery, suggests to me she is not a sweet innocent victim in all this.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They must have had a bit of cash in the first place because surely you don’t have £8
mil come in and think that’s your life sorted and you can put all 6 kids through private school, fly 8 (10 if you include 2 Nanny’s) first class and RENT your huge house for the rest of your days without it ever catching up with you…? Or do you think they just wanted to live the life whilst they could?

I can’t imagine either will actually got to prison as I’m sure having so many young kids it will go in their favour for sure

Reactions: 1
I can see how the kids work in their favour, but I've just done a quick Google with "fraud jail news" and it came up with a man jailed for 26 months for defrauding an estimate of £13k and a man who got 56 months for conning 4 women out of a total of £80k... £8 MILLION is an insane amount. I would be surprised if they didn't get at least some jail time even if its short.