Diaryofadad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the tea with the nannies
Basically she wasnt doing her job correct. One evening she had drinks with a few others/invited them back to her room till 3am. Was suppose to be at work for 8am and didnt make contact till after 10..😂🤦🏽‍♀️

i meannnnn id be hitting the bottle hard too if they were my bosses 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Basically she wasnt doing her job correct. One evening she had drinks with a few others/invited them back to her room till 3am. Was suppose to be at work for 8am and didnt make contact till after 10..😂🤦🏽‍♀️

i meannnnn id be hitting the bottle hard too if they were my bosses 😩
Ahhhhhhh was that the only thing ? It seems a bit mental they just decided screw it and put her on a plane home after that?

Ahhhhhhh was that the only thing ? It seems a bit mental they just decided screw it and put her on a plane home after that?
Ben also said that she didnt seek very motivated,pro-active! She also called one of the children moody..(i think thats what he said)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In fairness I don’t get the impression that they’re hard to work for.

Turning up on time and being good with kids does seem like a fairly basic requirement for a nanny.

Reactions: 8
I read they are lottery winners. Either, or, throughout lockdown I stopped following. So out of touch and ignorant. Honestly couldn't bare watching them fly off to yet another country for 'work' whilst I worked on the front line in full PPE.

And also, their house is easy to locate with a bit of local knowledge and Google Earth

Reactions: 6
Ben’s another Ken with lots of money and no grasp on reality, the photo at the pumpkin patch (paraphrasing) but basically you’ll see this photo from loads of parents but ours is deeper because our new nannies have taken them alone 😭. I 100% get that you have to be able to trust people to look after your kids but honestly Ben finding a trustworthy Nanny is not deeper than what a lot of parents are facing at the minute.

I like following him most of the time but sometimes I think he has no sense of the privilege he has.

Reactions: 3
Jesus bleeping Christ… I don’t follow him anymore but had to go look because I was intrigued by how odd it was to say his family pumpkin patch pic goes deeper because he sent his nanny and didn’t go and it didn’t bleeping disappoint… and that comment… a bleeping inspiration? What the duck? What has he inspired you to do exactly? Pay someone else to parent? I’m not against using childcare in what ever form works for you, I just think it’s odd to brag/arselick about it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I read they are lottery winners. Either, or, throughout lockdown I stopped following. So out of touch and ignorant. Honestly couldn't bare watching them fly off to yet another country for 'work' whilst I worked on the front line in full PPE.

And also, their house is easy to locate with a bit of local knowledge and Google Earth
Where did you read they were lottery winners? That would make sense. I've read their accounts on Companies House but there doesn't seem to be billions of pounds of profit there, and they seem to live like billionaires.

I know they aren't the only ones guilty of this but why do parents insist on telling the whole world about potty training their child? Complete with how many poo accidents and a photo of the child?
Such a huge invasion of that child's privacy

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I think she’s pregnant again. God they must be crazy 😂 (or rich..)

• Wow
Where did you read they were lottery winners? That would make sense. I've read their accounts on Companies House but there doesn't seem to be billions of pounds of profit there, and they seem to live like billionaires.
Local gossip. It's a very posh and private road they live on.

Have they had another baby?! How many is that now?
Baby seems quite small, so I do hope all is OK obviously, especially after they lost their twins

Reactions: 1
Have they had another baby?! How many is that now?
Baby seems quite small, so I do hope all is OK obviously, especially after they lost their twins
Why would they announce a new arrival like that 🤨 attention seeking behaviour from him. But hope baby is ok!

Reactions: 1
They must’ve won the lottery to be having that many kids 🤣 it’s the only time I would be popping them out like that

They must’ve won the lottery to be having that many kids 🤣 it’s the only time I would be popping them out like that
I wouldn't be popping that many out even if I won trillions 🤷‍♀️
---
My choice though obviously, we all choose our own paths in life

This thread seems dormant but this guy… revealing his premature baby is home via a bleeping pram Ad.

I’m not sure if it’s sick, twisted, lovely or what.

He knew the engagement and likes would go through the roof and therefore pay him well. Literally cashing in on a premature baby. When will child protection legislation happen with these influencers? It’s disgusting and distasteful 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10