Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ben seems suspiciously quiet at the moment - at least 24 hours without boasting. Unheard off. I suspect the desperate journey home via 27 countries has started before hotel quarantine is brought in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Pagger

Chatty Member
The cheek he has to include a swipe up to see ‘how the other half live’. You live in a mansion, you have three children in private education, multiple people working for you e.g nanny, gardener, housekeeper etc, and you’ve spent over a month in Dubai (and counting) in (I’m guessing) 5 star hotels...I don’t care if you’re a nice man, how your money is made or how much charity work you do, you ARE the other half. To not even acknowledge that is offensive.
He did an assumptions about me and someone said you're mega rich. He said "I bumped into business contact on the way out and he's a billionaires. That to me is mega rich"

The sheer ignorance he has of his wealth compared to others is disgusting.

You’d think he has enough legal fees on his hands?
“Defamation”? Whatever character he has has been destroyed by that public judgement at his own hand. Not some comments on a message board. There is no “good character” left to defame. Personally, I would report any threatening messages and attempts to dox you to the police.

Rather than addressing the issue online, I think a period of silence from this foolish man would be sensible. Withdrawing from public life and devoting his whole time and attentions to his family would be advisable

Does anyone know if he’s actually minted or just has a decent income? Like how much has this cost them since December! 🙈
I reckon in the region of 40k, but that’s nothing more than a guess!

I guess he paid with it from the change he’s saved from not using the hotel laundry service.

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
I just googled it and found a tweet where someone said:

‘ They conned someone I know out of over 600k.Plenty of evidence too.Both lying scumbags with no shame or morals all to fund their lavish lifestyle.They used everything excuse going even down to the children being ill and deaths in the family.’

• Wow

KiKiGreen

“Cases were rising in Dubai”

Because idiots like you flocked there in your thousands and took advantage of a loophole. Still hasn’t addressed that he’ll need to hotel quarantine from Mauritius anyway? He’s clearly planning on flying via a “safe country” and staying there for 10 days to avoid it.

Reactions: 6

worriedforher

We need the worlds smallest violin for him after being on holiday for 3 weeks he has now had to do his own laundry as the housekeeper isn’t around 😢🙄

• Haha

mysto

So he’s going to spin this as going ‘for work’. Sure, but why do the wife and kids need to go again?
How is he going to get away with not quarantining in a hotel this time?

• Haha

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
That makes sense tbh. Try to throw him under the bus so if any criminal charges are brought she will potentially be around for the kids. I question what she was busy doing. They had nannies/ cleaners/ a cook I believe

I read they are lottery winners. Either, or, throughout lockdown I stopped following. So out of touch and ignorant. Honestly couldn't bare watching them fly off to yet another country for 'work' whilst I worked on the front line in full PPE.

And also, their house is easy to locate with a bit of local knowledge and Google Earth

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
I really cannot abide anyone on holiday at the moment. It’s making my blood boil. All this we are all in this together crap when most of us in tier 4 are stuck in frozen misery (luckily am still able to go for a walk with my sister and niece but this is the absolute highlight of my day every day).

Sln2404

Hotel quarantine is horrible because they don’t want you to go, that’s the point 😂

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
“Defamation”? Whatever character he has has been destroyed by that public judgement at his own hand. Not some comments on a message board. There is no “good character” left to defame. Personally, I would report any threatening messages and attempts to dox you to the police.
agree. I’m sure the last thing Ben and Sophie need right now are more legal troubles, especially caused by his online behaviour.

Ben as you are clearly reading here my belief is the reason people are talking about this is because thou spent years flaunting your lifestyle and being super smug about your privileges, I believe if you were a relatively unknown person no one would have given it a 2nd thought. I think it was the bagel ads that ruined you

mrtumble

VIP Member
I remember when he outed someone on her for having an opinion on him and he almost ruined her posting her personal details. Not sure what he was trying to gain from this but the lengths he went to to track her down, finding out her personal details etc was broader like stalker behaviour! As for his lockdown ‘work holidays’ for an industry such as music concerts I struggled to understand what ‘work’ that he as well as shipping his whole brood to Dubai and various of locations needed
It was just nonsense wasn't it. They admitted they hadn't organised any concerts during that time. So they were just taking fancy holidays and dropping the word 'work' in occasionally so that it looked like they were doing something and they could justify travelling during lockdown. Loads of concerts desperately needed to be held in the Maldives did they? They must have thought we were all idiots. Lazy fucking fraudsters.

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
The worst part is he thinks people should believe his lies. “I wouldn’t be able to get on the flight without proving it’s work” absolute rubbish. They aren’t checking.