Diaryofadad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Just wow. That is unbelievable. Something most definitely did not make sense here but this is very, very serious. Intersting that this is a civil case for recovery and not a criminal case for fraud. They seem to admit that they need to repay the funds but most have been dissipated. Good God - this case will have been going on for sometime and they had another baby in the mix of it all?!

Reactions: 10
No wonder the luxury holidays to Dubai abruptly stopped! What an absolute disgusting pair of humans using their deceased twins as their get out if jail free card.. they never even mention them and just churned out 3 more kids after anyway!
Notice rented house as well, all smoke and mirrors.
Here Ben is trying to find ‘trolls’ on tattle and outing them publicly not so long ago when he’s literally a fraudster.. know what I would rather be!

Reactions: 16
NO bleeping WAY!

We knew it didn't bloody add up! I even looked at their accounts on companies house and I think I posted on here there is no value there. I was also surprised that (given no concerts will have been happening during the pandemic) they were spending an absolute shitload, as if business was booming. Well that all makes so much more sense now.

I wonder if they'll be prosecuted in a criminal trial, given they seem to have admitted both forging documents and spending the funds on themselves.

Reactions: 9
Someone posted on another thread about this guy. Went to have a gander at his account & it's private!

Reactions: 2
Wonder if he'll mention anything 😬, and the house being rented is gold! Smug git

Reactions: 3
Regretting unfollowing him now, seeing as he’s gone private. But let’s be honest, he probably has nothing to say for himself.
Not going to lie, I am stunned by this turn of events. And surprised this isn’t a criminal matter given it’s £8m and forged documents involved.
How can you do it to your kids though? To put yourself in a position where both parents are breaking the law, and then you just keep bringing more kids into the equation… I’d rather live in our unglamorous two bed house with our modest lifestyle, secure in the knowledge that it’s sustainable, then give my kid a mansion with the swimming pool, big playroom, and all that, knowing it could all come crashing down any minute and her would could be turned upside down.

P.s. Whoever was tasked with picking photos off his insta is a legend! Yes Ben, you defo have a problem.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Seems to have quickly turned all social media private - oh no! How will I know which Waitrose ready meal to buy if I don’t have an alleged “grifter” (courtesy of Mr Cohen KC) to show me. 🙄😵💫.

His TikTok is still open but I can’t find his instagram so maybe he’s deactivated now?

Reactions: 2
£70,000 on a credit card and payments to a cosmetic surgeon! It's wild. This court case goes back a year, yet there they were living the dream on Instagram and having yet more kids.

Reactions: 5
I wish I hadn’t unfollowed either. I sensed something didn’t add up especially during Covid how his business was booming and needing to travel for ‘work’ yet no concerts were on. His business doesn’t even have a high social media following so with their extravagant lifestyle it just didn’t add up. I feel sorry for the kids. No wonder they could afford to keep popping them out! And shame on him for outting someone from tattle on his platform. His actions were way worst trying to destroy someone just having an opinion. Wonder if his so called friend Luisa will have anything to say as he name dropped her at any opportunity!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Crikey - what a burn! 🔥

I wonder what the Andersons’ evidence will be to counter this. Not sure “horrible troll” will cut much ice!

Separately, even if they were going to Dubai to arrange concerts etc (a stretch, clearly) why was it apparently necessary to take all children, nannies etc and stay in a 5 star hotel for weeks on end?! How is that a legitimate business expense? (It's not)

Attachments

Crikey - what a burn! 🔥

I wonder what the Andersons’ evidence will be to counter this. Not sure “horrible troll” will cut much ice!

Separately, even if they were going to Dubai to arrange concerts etc (a stretch, clearly) why was it apparently necessary to take all children, nannies etc and stay in a 5 star hotel for weeks on end?! How is that a legitimate business expense? (It's not)
the thing is the burn is absolutely true.
his connections are uk grime artists and ed sheeran.
Beyonce would absolutely not be contacting musicalize 😂

• Haha
No bleeping way I can’t believe this (I totally can) doing it is bad enough but being so smug and flaunting the lifestyle is something else.

Reactions: 5
The taxman will be all over this. Wonder if the kids will still continue at private school or he’ll keep his 10+ nannies

Reactions: 4
When I came across his account I was staggered by how they said they made their money - they both look so middle class and steady. I can't even imagine Sophie going to a concert unless it was Celine Dion.

• Haha
Reactions: 13