Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
They are sooooo rich aren't they? a chef, a team of Nannies, holidays for a month in amazing villas with about 10 of them flying first class. Can't begrudge him if he's earned it all himself.

I wouldn't put the couple together though. She looks quite reserved.

Reactions: 9

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Wow, this thread really seems to have him rattled.
It’s a small thread. Some people rack up a thousand comments in a week and he’s on page ten so that’s about 200? Since December? And most are one liners. It probably took him longer to sit his car and talk about it then the combined effort of writing it.
Personally I come on here when someone with a big following does/says something I disagree with and I want to discuss it with someone. I don’t agree with messaging people over things you disagree with, and. I don’t think people should be beholden to having a discussion with everyone that wants to, so I talk to other people about it. Things like the Covidiot stuff stuff he’s been doing- he knows he’s doing it, he’s chosen to do it, and messaging him about it isn’t going to change anything. So I come here and discuss it with people rather then message him directly which at most will just end up frustrating everyone.
Sorry Ben, I don’t fit your narrative, I’m not deeply unhappy. I just think you could set a better example then you are.
I did kinda feel like he came across a bit nasty in those videos. Like he was doing this whole thing of “I could find you if I want to... I can do this to you...” and the the whole faux concern and reading out those posts was just to try to embarrass and humiliate. Makes me wonder if he has a nasty side and there’s people out there with a story to tell? 🤔

LovesTheDrama

I found it really weird. I mean surely he’s just as bad going out of his way going through profiles, digging out messages, checking on a persons marriage etc doing EXACTLY what he’s moaning about to make a point is just weird! The bottom line is he thinks he’s bigger than he is, fudged the rules going to Dubai, taking the piss on his return using the NHS being SO ill but having time to film it then having this amazing recovery to bugger off to Dubai for a second time I mean come on Ben. Address these facts rather than make it out we’re all sad and have miserable lives. We were doing the right thing staying at home following the rules not arse licking Luisa’s every move. That’s why people are talking!

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
I am HOWLING his cars been stolen.

Couldn’t of happened to a more deserving prick 🤣 hope they completely total it

• Haha

mrtumble

VIP Member
Was he hoping the influencer career would take off and then he'd be able to claw his way out of the mess? How many bagel ads do you need to do to repay £8m?

• Haha

mrtumble

VIP Member
NO FUCKING WAY!

We knew it didn't bloody add up! I even looked at their accounts on companies house and I think I posted on here there is no value there. I was also surprised that (given no concerts will have been happening during the pandemic) they were spending an absolute shitload, as if business was booming. Well that all makes so much more sense now.

I wonder if they'll be prosecuted in a criminal trial, given they seem to have admitted both forging documents and spending the funds on themselves.

Their company/ies have been around since 2011. They definitely did so some really big shows over the decade with people like 50 cent and Snoop Dogg and Ed Sheran as I know someone who used to do photography for their events. He is still friendly with them and seems to be pretty adamant that this article can’t be totally true and that it’s a ‘typical’ daily mail pile of rubbish but I guess we’ll see.
Ben…is that you??

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Darcywoohoo

And he's back off on hols? I wonder if it's medical-related...
Even though last week the drama queen had a “potentially fatal” scare that required hospitalisation. Honestly. I used to really like the guy, but since he gained a “following” :sick: on Instagram he seems to have just turned into this arrogant showy prick. He never used to be like it at all, he was always humble, hardworking and seemed like he was raising this beautiful family and living the dream. I guess it really does go to show that everything you see on Instagram is completely fake. Let’s hope when he’s back from his latest jaunt in Dubai (which, ironically he’s pretending he’s there alone and no doubt as it’s conveniently also Easter holidays the kids and his wife are all there too) he won’t be using the NHS for any of his treatment. Arsehole.

• Sad

Pagger

Chatty Member
Odd that he has taken such time to look into individuals on here. I unfollowed him a while back and had a look when the previous poster mentioned a video. It was my post that he read out on that video and he's clutching because most posting on here will be nothing but happy with their lives.

Just because I've got a bit of baby weight to lose so hate the way I look isn't the reason I'm chatting about you doing what you can to avoid lockdown rules. Or just because my husband pisses me off isn't the reason I'm commenting on you leaving breakfast out for your young children to help themselves to and the fact that it could be dangerous because of the possibility of them choking when alone. It fills up the time when breast feeding my baby 🤣 Celebrities have been discussed about for years, and this is no different really.

Why a lot of people come to sites like this is because these days you can't have an opinion without automatically being called a hater or a troll.

Also Ben if you know where I live, feel free to pay me a visit, maybe we could do an episode of Rich House, Poor House or How the Other Half Live? 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha

Just.here.for.the.goss

Saw this & came in to see how he got that info, making out he’s some Dog the bounty Hunter ffs. Scrolled back 6 pages on strawberry’s posts & got all that info… nothing new nobody else could find
Exactly! Acting like he knows who strawberry is, was like some sort of threat of exposing who she is as he has a rough estimate of where she lives - and calling her scum! Absolutely embarrassed for him posting that.

KiKiGreen

In fairness I don’t get the impression that they’re hard to work for.

Turning up on time and being good with kids does seem like a fairly basic requirement for a nanny.

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Regretting unfollowing him now, seeing as he’s gone private. But let’s be honest, he probably has nothing to say for himself.
Not going to lie, I am stunned by this turn of events. And surprised this isn’t a criminal matter given it’s £8m and forged documents involved.
How can you do it to your kids though? To put yourself in a position where both parents are breaking the law, and then you just keep bringing more kids into the equation… I’d rather live in our unglamorous two bed house with our modest lifestyle, secure in the knowledge that it’s sustainable, then give my kid a mansion with the swimming pool, big playroom, and all that, knowing it could all come crashing down any minute and her would could be turned upside down.

P.s. Whoever was tasked with picking photos off his insta is a legend! Yes Ben, you defo have a problem.

Attachments

Reactions: 7

teddy19

VIP Member
Any need for the drone footage of the massive house for a 1 second clip of them holding the scan pic? Blink and you’l miss what the actual announcement is!

LovesTheDrama

I wish I hadn’t unfollowed either. I sensed something didn’t add up especially during Covid how his business was booming and needing to travel for ‘work’ yet no concerts were on. His business doesn’t even have a high social media following so with their extravagant lifestyle it just didn’t add up. I feel sorry for the kids. No wonder they could afford to keep popping them out! And shame on him for outting someone from tattle on his platform. His actions were way worst trying to destroy someone just having an opinion. Wonder if his so called friend Luisa will have anything to say as he name dropped her at any opportunity!

• Haha

itsnotthatdeep

Someone needs to make a podcast about all of these parent influencer falls from grace! Starting with Asha Pinder, followed by Sarah Akwisombe and the bloody icing Ben Anderson! I need to understand the absolute audacity and the psychology behind these scammers!

atrendingtopic

Wow, this thread really seems to have him rattled.
It’s a small thread. Some people rack up a thousand comments in a week and he’s on page ten so that’s about 200? Since December? And most are one liners. It probably took him longer to sit his car and talk about it then the combined effort of writing it.
Personally I come on here when someone with a big following does/says something I disagree with and I want to discuss it with someone. I don’t agree with messaging people over things you disagree with, and. I don’t think people should be beholden to having a discussion with everyone that wants to, so I talk to other people about it. Things like the Covidiot stuff stuff he’s been doing- he knows he’s doing it, he’s chosen to do it, and messaging him about it isn’t going to change anything. So I come here and discuss it with people rather then message him directly which at most will just end up frustrating everyone.
Sorry Ben, I don’t fit your narrative, I’m not deeply unhappy. I just think you could set a better example then you are.
I did kinda feel like he came across a bit nasty in those videos. Like he was doing this whole thing of “I could find you if I want to... I can do this to you...” and the the whole faux concern and reading out those posts was just to try to embarrass and humiliate. Makes me wonder if he has a nasty side and there’s people out there with a story to tell? 🤔
Especially when people who have messaged him have gotten snarky responses and been "exposed" to his followers...

I didn't bother to watch the videos because I don't get it. If you don't want to be open to critique or people passing judgement, don't put your life on the internet or only share stuff online with your family and friends?

mrtumble

VIP Member
This was always my issue with it all. My main issue was that he needn't share this with everyone. His obsession with having content meant when people we struggling physically, mentally, emotionally and financially, they were travelling the world like a bunch of absolute tossers.
But what's the point of stealing millions of pounds to spend on holidays, nannies and private school fees if you don't get to brag about it on the internet and laud it over everyone else in a superior fashion? I mean if you don't post about it did it even happen?!

• Haha