Diaryofadad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dread to think how much this holiday has cost them, they must be absolutely minted!!
Anyone with lots of money wouldn't spend this much money on a holiday in Dubai, if they had any common sense. You would go further a field. New money comes and goes. Hope they have savings for a rainy day as I can't imagine IG being a pot of gold for much longer.

Reactions: 2
Esme is missing out on nursery because the school have decided to open early years provision but she’s in Dubai on a 5 star holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️ And it’s such a shame.

Yeah it’s a hard life you’ve got juggling those three kids. But your right, it never came across as a “woe is me post”

Reactions: 3
I quite like following him as his lifestyle is clearly ridiculous, but his last post was something else 😂
Cannot fathom the amount of money they must have spent - changing a weeks holiday to at least 3? (Their first day was the 17th December). Staying at the Atlantis, including a night or two in the aquarium room, moving to another hotel which is at least another couple of thousand... must be nice!

All that money and I'm sure ibe only ever really seen them travel to Dubai, center parcs or hotels in london. Sad really when they have so much opportunity

Reactions: 1
Bit distasteful of him to do a Q&A when in Dubai and rest of our country cant even go for a meal out!

Can’t believe how much they must’ve spent on this holiday! Staying at Rixo and Atlantis is so expensive. So many other things they could’ve done and surely after that long away it’s good to just come home. Not sure what to think of them at all.

I seriously do think they are lottery winners and the events business is just where they put money into so it looks like they're doing something
This is what i came on here to find out, i actually really like him and his family, BUT im so curious as to how they afford their lifestyle given their msin income has been written of for a year now

How are they all still in Dubai?!?! (for a “business” opportunity) I find this just crazy!

This guy really grates on me. I cant believe he leaves iPads and breakfast outside the childrens rooms so that he can get extra sleep! I understand some children wake up early, and it's an absolute killer (my son is known for waking at 4:50!) But come on, just deal with it! He was doing it when his daughter was only 3, one of them could choke and the parents would be snoozing away!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Self entitled T W A T
He really, really is! “

In a move that many view as insulting, he is avoiding rules and lockdowns at home by sunning it up in Dubai while whinging about his 4 year old missing out on school while 1000s at home are not seeing their family, or burying their loved ones”

Would be more accurate 🤦🏼‍♀️

The pretentiousness of doing your child’s zoom class from the sun lounger on the beach. Can you imagine being one of the other parents of these kids.

Reactions: 4
I’m shocked this thread isn’t more active. Now he’s on one moaning about being moaned about! Does anyone have any tea on him/ his wife? They must be loaded

Reactions: 5
And sharing posts from Katie Hopkins of all people 🤦🏼‍♀️

He’s deleted the post. Awkward 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I came here for this one! CANNOT STAND HIM! He’s just posted (very quickly deleted) a video from Katie Hopkins (🤮) justifying why it’s ok for him to be Dubai and we shouldn’t be angry at him and other influencers but at the billionaires that are going away too. Mate, I’m angry at all the whole lot, billionaire or influencer, get in the bin.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So this idiot is going to subject his children to flying back to the UK via God knows where as direct flights cancelled? Then 10 days in a quarantine hotel? We coukd very quickly find ourselves in an Australia situation where citizens have been stuck out of the country for months as such limited flights and places in quarantine hotels. What a prince of a guy

Reactions: 4