Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurky Lurker

I can't see anything on her page now about the dr visit ? Has she deleted it so people can't call her out about the laptop ? Is she deffo gonna to back out of her college course now ?

Rooroo1

Not long I would imagine....I can‘t see her Diane’s New Decade page anymore, so think she’s blocked me 🙈

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
And the blagged laptop is now in her greedy hands. Can't wait for the excuses as to why she abandons the course before the end.
She’s been told by a gp that she can’t go in to the gym for a few weeks due to hip/leg pain this will be her college get out

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
If she is no longer following slimming world but just cooking their way why has she changed her insta logo to a huge SW?

Guys - here we go again with Diane !!!
She goes to her college yesterday and comes back bouncing and happy that she managed to turn up and that in 12 weeks she will be the best fitness instructor ever!
Then a few hours later she posts one of her random messages craving attention!
Upshot is that she doesn’t have a laptop! Her daughters won’t work and now she can’t fulfill her dreams blah blah blah !!! The few loyal peeps that she has have all gave suggestions but they have all been knocked down! this lady clearly wants a new laptop!! Then as predicted some people are offering to give her money !!! One suggestion to 1.6k followers to have a whip round!
She ended her live abruptly- upset but all for effect!!
Not only is she getting a college course free she expects a free laptop!! Yet again we have another pity party!!!

L
Listened to her live - I don't think I will listen to anymore- too much hard work and makes me rage sooooo much !!
She gets up at the crack of dawn - any time from 7.30am. No love, my alarm was set for 6.15 today- my daughter was on a train at 7am, my son was up at 5.30 !! Thats before the crack of dawn by the way.
Anyway - you are in bed before 9 almost every night - wasn't it 630 last night? You might not sleep it all, but I would say 10.5 to 13 hours in bed is unusual, if not just fucking lazy.
The eating in bed, and while she's talking - just toooooo much to bear!!
The aches and pains go on and on. A spot on her nose because she's run down? No, its because you eat too many takeaways and processed foods. And as for 1000 calories - don't make me laugh!!
Why does she have 2 hot meals, what i would call main meals, every day ? Whats wrong with a sandwich for lunch?
She admits she's still got full fridge and freezers because they've not ate at home all week ! Where does this money come from? Oh yeah, my fucking taxes !! I'm sure she claims she is her husbands carer, I bet she claims carers allowance. He has COPD doesn't he ? Maybe he should stop smoking.
As for the money spent on the rabbits......
Oh, and walking for 4 hours? Bollocks. You might have been out, or on your feet for 4 hours- but you didn't walk 12 miles Diane - thats what I would do as a minimum in 4 hours (if I had time) and trust me, if you were waking 12 miles a day and eating low carb, and not hitting your calories count, you'd be skinny. Erm.....you're not.
Comment of the live "I don't know why people don't watch my lives, I've got 1600 members. People then post questions - they should watch my bloody lives!"
Diane- some days I barely have the time or energy for a 20 minute conversation with my own family- let alone listen to you ramble! We don't all live in squalor, avoid housework, and do fuck all every day whilst being funded by the benefit system!
Can you tell she's given me the rage !!

P.S - the reason you can't find your replacement sleep apnea machine mask is not because you can't be bothered, or you're too tired, its because your house is a shit hole hoarders dream !!
well said!! I see she gives you the total rage too!!! It is disgusting the amount of money this family seem to get for doing fuck all!! Shopping on a daily basis!!! Wonder if the benefits people know this family are one of the fittest in the country !!