Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Oh I've been on the end of her temper before, it's not pleasant.
Same, in several groups (all of which she was booted from for being abusive to members. She really has a weird sense of entitlement? I don't know if it stems from her tv appearance a few years ago, but she's heavier and unfitter now than she was then?

She could have made real progress if she'd stayed focused and stuck to whatever was working then (it's that long ago I forget how she lost her initial few stone?) but no- she knows best.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
She needs a desk and a chair ??? Why can't she work on her dining room table like I've had to do all the way through the pandemic? Oh yeah, I bet she doesn't have a dining room table or chairs 🤷‍♀️
She seems to think that because she has a little fame she is entitled to whatever she lists, be it an actual Amazon list or a verbal list. When I needed a chair and desk I went to a local charity shop for them they were within my price range and a great charity benefited.

Goldielocks2121

What’s happened to her , she seems to have disappeared now ? 😮

What’s happened to her , she seems to have disappeared now ?

Last edited:

Whatttt

And here we go again! Boo, Hoo. I have to sell my teddy collection to afford a desk and chair to pursue my dream. Oh and FYI this is how much I need for the desk.
Goes on to say she has a massive creepy doll collection (why is that not surprising) and if she sells those she'll treat her family and herself to something nice. No mention of paying back the poor sucker who coughed up for the laptop of course.
On another note, has anyone else noticed all the professional pics that hang behind her in the living room lives? The majority being just of herself. And we're not talking one or two either.
What with the photos, the husband's car collection, creepy dolls and the hundreds of teddies, you'd think just the dusting would keep her trim. One can draw your own conclusions as to why that isn't the case...

Eeyore147

VIP Member
Why is everything ‘convience’ food? Pre made pasta salads - soooo high in calories. A protein shake for breakfast - a post workout drink not a breakfast. Ready cooked chicken. She’s just so lazy. It’s really not hard to whip something up from scratch. She’s not disabled?

TruthnotTrolling

Was that in her FB page ? I can't see it anymore as she's made it private.
The video I saw where she was slagging people off and being really aggressive was on insta

*trigger warning*

She also put a few hashtags on the video including one that said suicide 😪

Last edited:

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
There I was enjoying my evening watching my regular YouTube channels and this pops up on the shorts..
Bloody Nora every social platform she’s on it. .

I thinks it’s a old video.

I’ve never done WW . Do you not have to log the ready made egg rice and noodles too. .
I’ve never known anyone to eat so many processed foods and microwave meals. The salt content is massive in these foods.
maybe it’s what her family want..
On WW you should log everything from water to fried egg rice and everything in between, I notice she logged her 0 point spinach so not sure why she forgot the noodles and rice, it’s simply a case of scanning the barcode. If she were doing it properly she would know this.

Bored 2 death

Pic on insta isn’t the best - each to their own but deffo has more confidence than me!
To be fair, this is one of the things I really like about her...she does have an amazing self belief. If she could just have a bit of empathy for those she disagrees with, I'd think she makes some good points too

Panic over - one of Diane’s followers is buying her a laptop!! What a complete idiot! Someone who must have plenty money and no sense ! You know what Diane has no shame!!!!

Diane is a complete disgrace - not only to herself and her family but to society ! Imagine letting a complete stranger buy her a laptop !! Cringe !! Some folk do anything for money! Bet she’d even prostitute herself for cash ! Only problem being who would go near that!!!

She went to her course and said she couldn't do sit ups because of her vertigo - and she couldn't do press ups. Not sure vertigo is the problem to be fair. 🙄

If living her life the way she does is ok with her, then good on her. I just have a real issue with her styling herself as a life coach/ fitness guru/ weight loss expert. I personally know someone who had the back end of one of her tantrums, and its not pretty.

As for the laptop, they bought one the other day but returned it as no good. Where did that money go ?
Indeed where did the money go!!!

she can’t diet she can’t exercise and she can’t life coach ! Her head is full of hot air!
she was talking the other day of doing level 3 next year to be a PT !! Can you imagine! This woman will never lose the weight. she is kidding herself on !!
If they cleared out their house with junk and did a car boot sale they’d prob be able to afford 3 laptops! On a separate note have you actually seen the set of screwdrivers fixed to the wall ??? How random !

Last edited:

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
I saw the post about her birthday list but didn’t read it, I did see that she said it was only for family after people called her out on it. I wonder how long she will stay with ww this time.