Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She saw doctor yesterday and got laptop yesterday ! Also that was binge eating day! Honestly she is a riot of a woman ! No shame !! U watch what pile of crap she will buy at Christmas ! She will have plenty money then - u see!! She is nothing but a fat fraud.

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Well did you see that live!! Who the fuck is she!!! Telling us all off about comments on peoples posts!! her group is false because no one is allowed an opinion different to hers or it gets deleted!!!
Absolute mess of a woman !!!
This will be on the back of the porridge post, someone posted about savoury porridge, they had made porridge with milk and a sprinkling of salt so the 1st comment said oh no I have only just learnt to eat things without sugar but dont fancy having savoury porridge. First the original poster turned on her and then others did saying she was sarcastic and not nice to original poster, poor girl only offered a comment.

She’s gone to town on the inspirational quotes today, at this rate she’ll have none left for her money making scam, whoops business venture

Attachments

Last edited:

MrsBrown

View attachment 1701395looks like she doing both. Or just posting her masterchelf cooking
View attachment 1701395looks like she doing both. Or just posting her masterchelf cookingView attachment 1701394
View attachment 1701394
Sorry my laptop is playing up and not letting me post. Diane's meals are looking worse and worse and her sofa dirtier and dirtier. What's the black bucket is it a puke bucket or has she got a leak from all the rain we have had?

Diane's meals look worse and worse. Is that black bucket a puke bucket or is she collecting rain water in it from a leak. We have had a lot of rain lately

So I stumbled across this thread by accident the other day & I must say my eyes have been opened 😳 I discovered Diane a few years ago on a Facebook group called diet or die, which was run by a nut job called Lindsay. Every day she’d be doing step exercises, I didn’t get why people would want to watch that 🤷🏼‍♀️ She came across as quite innocent, clearly that was wrong 😂

Rooroo1

I saw this too, but the post was removed apparently by her daughter. She also put up an Amazon wish list for people to her a birthday gift....some of the items were really expensive.

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Diane, we all know you read here, a little friendly advice and not meant in any other way than helpful, a pair of tweezers and magnifying mirror can be a great help once you get to a certain age, a few minutes on a morning in good light is all it takes and Savers have tweezers for less than £1 so a great investment.

MissDoubtfire

Worth trying to find it. I was blocked and now I'm not. I do have 2 fb accounts one for friends n such like and one mainly groups. So nosey friends and family don't see anything.. lol