Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So.....she was in bed at 630 last night and got up at 1130 today ? 17 hours in her pit ? I don't think I've ever spent 17 hours in bed in my lifetime ?!? Shes gonna get bed sores !!!
And she was still wearing same nightie again. That’s 3 or 4 nights. Horrid !! Was covered in nuts last night!!!

Too much time on her hands! 35 min lives ! I saw that about selling diet books. She must have millions of them! Wonder if she is still selling those dolls and teddies!! Should be paying back laptop but it’s take take take with that woman !

Is she taking the piss???

why is she at Morrison’s when she was at Asda yesterday? Must cost her a fortune in taxis!
Do they not have a car?? I always thought she did but then again they cost money !!!! Hard enough to run for those of us that work for a living!!!

It’s definitely white carbs in the disguise of a brioche bun 🤣
What chance do people have that will be daft enough to join her new program. She meant to be advising on diet and food and nutrition and she can tell the difference between red meat and bread!!!

Wonder where Diane will take herself tomorrow for a munch!! This week they been to
McDonald’s - says she had nothing !! Take away carvery, Morrisons and Asda cafe ! Not bad for someone who claims they want to lose weight. She moans of a sore leg then tells us everyday she’s walked for hours! Doesn’t make sense.
she gets up in the morning and has to wake her family up - she was shouting for them to get up today. Don’t know why when she needs to go to shop they all have to go !! She plays on the anxiety!
What I am wondering now is what benefits she is actually claiming ???? I Am fortunate I have never had to claim a single benefit in my life so don’t know the system. Whatever the system is she’s doing well out of it!!! Clearly it isn’t job seekers benefit!

Last edited:

Bored 2 death

I don't have any sympathy.
She wheels out the MH issues and addiction history when she's fucked up yet again and looking to shift any blame or take any responsibility for herself. She absolutely could get counselling/therapy for her issues- instead she sets herself up as some sort of quack self-help lifestyle guru- it's a joke.
She has had SERIOUS emergency health problems in the past that would scare any normal person into changing their lifestyle permanently. She's ignored it all.

That person who commented spoke the truth (it's not me- she has me blocked everywhere!)
But this time, she said that she can't hide behind her mental health issues. She said she's had therapy and she can't use it as an excuse any more. To me, that's progress.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Urrghhh yeah I suppose you're right. It's shite that there's no regulation on charlatans like this offering 'life plans' and nutrition and fitness 'advice'? :mad:

Rooroo1

This was the go fund me thing, didn’t realised I had screenshotted it. When people, rightly, call her out on things she does a crying video, says she will no longer be on social media but always comes back. If social media is so damaging to her then maybe laying off for good might be an idea but she does seem to enjoy the drama.
I didn’t see that, as I think it was taken down pretty quickly. She literally changes diets every day and when people try and give her some advice, her answer is to boot them off her site. I was shocked at some of the things on her Amazon wish list....there was a mobile phone for £650!

Yeah saw that. No gym for six weeks. Saw her post pics of her lovely new laptop yesterday. Still can’t believe she took it !! If you notice she always refers to this mad Janett that bought her the laptop in all her lives. Wonder how long it will be before she is binned or treated like shit!
Did you see she had an eating binge yesterday. Now not weighing today!! Lol!!! She goes round in circles with excuses! she Is pathetic !

Yeah if we all sign up for e £56 one may get exclusivity in quotes !!! That’s all she has to offer!!
yeah defo getting reported to HMRC - why should I work and pay taxes when she is claiming every benefit under the sun most likely!! Maybe she should do a list in how to screw the system!!!
Did you hear the bullshit the oh her day - still going on about her level 2 - when she is ready to do it they will just pay for it!!!!! Ha!! What with Diane - chocolate buttons!!!!
Repulsive fat lazy woman. Said it before - disgrace to society !