Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
How is she posting a day 7 of covid sandwich when she only tested positive 3 days ago, makes no sense. She never mentioned she had covid on her last live chat.

Lurky Lurker

She made the group public once - after throwing a hissy fit about something- there were some really distraught members who were horrified that their personal, private posts about their mental health and weight could suddenly be viewed by everyone and anyone. Diane didn't give a flying fuck. Didn't even apologise.

Bullyhater98

Just to let you know this person isn’t Diane you think it is. I know who this belongs too. The profile was made up to see if Diane even looks at who she allows in her group. She clearly didn’t pay any attention to her own name being used. . . This person had been treated like 💩 by Diane and wanted to have some fun.
This person has been deleted

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
It’s not just the dancing but the exercise sessions, I guess it depends on which disability it is that she claims to have.

TruthnotTrolling

I don't believe it - she's doing it to see if she gets a reaction here. Did you see Jeanette posted underneath thats she's gained 3 stone in a week.
Also, sweets for lunch? I'm convinced she's on a wind up.
In other news I see she says she has her first two paying clients. 🤦‍♀️

Bored 2 death

Shes hit 24st 9lbs in the past year. She's a joke. And her followers are of the same level. QUOTE="TruthnotTrolling, post: 7661989, member: 292880"]
So Diane, our healthy eating and fitness guru has now tipped the 24 stone mark - meaning that since her appearance on This Morning she has gained two stone in 4 years. Not sure her results are going in the right direction.
[/QUOTE]
Sometimes I feel sorry for her. So many issues going on. But then I remember how she shoots down anyone who steps forward with some home truths, even though they are trying to help.
Some people just crave attention, no matter how foolish they may appear. She'd be better stepping away from all social media for 12 months and concentrating on her issues. But she won't. She can't. And I'm right back to feeling sorry for her. It's like rubber necking on a car crash.

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Guys - here we go again with Diane !!!
She goes to her college yesterday and comes back bouncing and happy that she managed to turn up and that in 12 weeks she will be the best fitness instructor ever!
Then a few hours later she posts one of her random messages craving attention!
Upshot is that she doesn’t have a laptop! Her daughters won’t work and now she can’t fulfill her dreams blah blah blah !!! The few loyal peeps that she has have all gave suggestions but they have all been knocked down! this lady clearly wants a new laptop!! Then as predicted some people are offering to give her money !!! One suggestion to 1.6k followers to have a whip round!
She ended her live abruptly- upset but all for effect!!
Not only is she getting a college course free she expects a free laptop!! Yet again we have another pity party!!!
I saw the let’s get you a laptop post, I would be pretty miffed if I donated 50p of my hard earned to then find out she got the laptop but didn’t finish her course, which will inevitably happen. She should be saying please keep your money as I will find a way to manage.
If I turned up at my local gym to find her as the instructor/coach I would be tempted to find another gym.

Lurky Lurker

So.......college excuses
1. Missed the interview- problem solved they let her join the course anyway
2. No laptop - problem solved, she was gifted one
3. Bad leg - yet to see if this is what will stop her
4. Dyslexia - having worked in further education, I'm sure there will be help for her if she reaches out, but will she ?
5. Lack of desk / chair is the latest I think ?

Lurky Lurker

She went to her course and said she couldn't do sit ups because of her vertigo - and she couldn't do press ups. Not sure vertigo is the problem to be fair. 🙄

If living her life the way she does is ok with her, then good on her. I just have a real issue with her styling herself as a life coach/ fitness guru/ weight loss expert. I personally know someone who had the back end of one of her tantrums, and its not pretty.

As for the laptop, they bought one the other day but returned it as no good. Where did that money go ?

MissDoubtfire

She still plugging her own plan " Diane Freedom Program. 5 steps to a better health. \wonder how long she can stick to her own plan?