Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow her on Facebook/Instagram? She started off trying to lose weight weight with sw, was a member of a Facebook group but there was a fallout and she went her own way, was on tv about how she was exercising to try and lose weight.
She does each different weight loss regime for a week or so, posting her syns/points/calories dependant on what she is following also does a thought of the day and a few exercise videos.
She is not much slimmer than when she started but today her daughter has put up a begging post, they have set up a go fund me page trying to raise £1,000 for one years sw membership plus delivery of fruit and veg parcels. Personally I wouldn’t contribute as she doesn’t seem able to stick to anything.

Reactions: 2
Who is this? Please post a link to their socials and blog so we can check they're popular enough for a thread

I saw this too, but the post was removed apparently by her daughter. She also put up an Amazon wish list for people to her a birthday gift....some of the items were really expensive.

This was the go fund me thing, didn’t realised I had screenshotted it. When people, rightly, call her out on things she does a crying video, says she will no longer be on social media but always comes back. If social media is so damaging to her then maybe laying off for good might be an idea but she does seem to enjoy the drama.
I didn’t see that, as I think it was taken down pretty quickly. She literally changes diets every day and when people try and give her some advice, her answer is to boot them off her site. I was shocked at some of the things on her Amazon wish list....there was a mobile phone for £650!

I saw the post about her birthday list but didn’t read it, I did see that she said it was only for family after people called her out on it. I wonder how long she will stay with ww this time.

Not long I would imagine....I can‘t see her Diane’s New Decade page anymore, so think she’s blocked me 🙈

Just found this as its been flagged up by the lady herself 🙈
I know someone who was at the end of Diane's temper / hissy fit at while back- as you say, if you don't agree with her - it was not at all pretty.
Four years since she was on this morning as she's heavier than she was then. I wouldn't mind - we all know dieting is hard - but how anyone could have the balls to preach advice to others or be styled a "fitness guru" I have no idea.
I

Reactions: 1
Just found this as its been flagged up by the lady herself 🙈
I know someone who was at the end of Diane's temper / hissy fit at while back- as you say, if you don't agree with her - it was not at all pretty.
Four years since she was on this morning as she's heavier than she was then. I wouldn't mind - we all know dieting is hard - but how anyone could have the balls to preach advice to others or be styled a "fitness guru" I have no idea.
I
It’s her continual change from WW to SW to calorie counting then the pity parties that annoy me most. I think at the moment she is asking people to pay for her to give fitness/diet advice, I’d get better advice from a 5yr old.

It’s her continual change from WW to SW to calorie counting then the pity parties that annoy me most. I think at the moment she is asking people to pay for her to give fitness/diet advice, I’d get better advice from a 5yr old.
To be honest I’ve never seen someone claim to have no money one minute then continually spend money on rubbish! There was a post a while back saying she had no food to feed her family?!?! Expecting hand outs from followers. Last week she was bought a new laptop by her family! I don’t know any details just what I’ve seen. If the whole family put effort into housework there the pounds might drop off. Housework is a good workout! I have never seen such a house crammed with junk!!!

Reactions: 3
I feel for her in some ways her weight obviously causes her issues but her attitude is appalling. Anyone who tries to help gets their head bitten off then it's woe is me.

Used to follow her on her old group it was crazy, I remember someone advising her nicely and informatively and her reaction to that was to screenshot and share publicly this ladies posts from the group. Which this ladies family members then saw and caused so much trouble and distress for her yet Diane still seemed to turn it round to be about herself.

She goes live on FB everyday. Same story. She had slept rubbish. Tells us a million things wrong with her. She is sat on an old dirty sofa surrounded by junk and her dog and her noisy birds in the background. Then she tells us which diet she is doing that day!!! Changes daily. This woman needs a reality check. Too much time on her hands making constant boring videos. She had a handful of followers who think she is awesome!!!!???
She had a 21 year daughter who seems to be as much of a layabout as the parents. Diane put a wish list up recently for daughters birthday for her ‘peeps’ to buy presents. If it’s not the daughter wanting us to buy for Diane it’s Diane asking us to buy for the kid. They seem to think this is ok. ??!! If they would all get out into the real world and work for a living like the rest of us. Diane is plugging her life coach business - offering services and telling us to contact her for prices !!! Can’t see this taking off. Let’s not forget about the latest craze now wants to be a gym instructor! Hilarious! She tried to be a zumba instructor previously but couldn’t do the moves cos of her size so on to something else !

How can she be a bloody gym instructor when she hates the gym ? She joined (again) a couple of weeks ago, went once, declared she hated it and will never go again!

I have personally been on the end of her venom for daring to disagree with her. I was kicked out of her group, but knew exactly what was going on as I got many many PMs from people telling me. I truly believe at least some of her group members are there just to watch a car crash unfold.

She went to the gym the other day and moaned that it cost her a tenner that she couldn’t afford and won’t be back! But yeah let’s bash on with being a gym instructor!! Hilarious ! Yeah I reckon at least 98% of her peeps are in it for the entertainment! This isn’t a car crash - it’s a ten car pile up!!!
I used to feel sorry for her but not now. She is better off than a lot of people who work. It’s always a pity party for her. Funny how the family live on takeaway. Saying that you would have to in that house! Needs a good clean as well as a clear out !!
She seems to eat out of plastic containers mostly - rarely see a dinner plate! Yeah anybody that disagrees with anything she says gets it right from her. Her way or no way! She screen shots it all posts it - has a rant. Threatens to take herself off social media - haha! Gets all the comments not to go. She deletes the post and comes back with a new diet!!!

She went to the gym the other day and moaned that it cost her a tenner that she couldn’t afford and won’t be back! But yeah let’s bash on with being a gym instructor!! Hilarious ! Yeah I reckon at least 98% of her peeps are in it for the entertainment! This isn’t a car crash - it’s a ten car pile up!!!
I used to feel sorry for her but not now. She is better off than a lot of people who work. It’s always a pity party for her. Funny how the family live on takeaway. Saying that you would have to in that house! Needs a good clean as well as a clear out !!
She seems to eat out of plastic containers mostly - rarely see a dinner plate! Yeah anybody that disagrees with anything she says gets it right from her. Her way or no way! She screen shots it all posts it - has a rant. Threatens to take herself off social media - haha! Gets all the comments not to go. She deletes the post and comes back with a new diet!!!
She’s always taking herself off social media, saying she is having nothing more to do with the group then next time you look there she is, if you’re going to have a strop and leave then stay gone instead of seeking adulation, it’s pathetic.

Everything she does is for attention and validation. She needs to work out why she can't stick to anything instead of kicking off at everyone on SM.

She wonders why online handful of people post ! Only the other day she was asking people if the group should be made public ! Excuse was that she could be helping more people!! Honestly how about you sort yourself out Diane! Everybody else is managing just fine ! The majority asked for the group to remain private. Wouldn’t surprise me if one day she just made it public !! She clearly wants to plug her life coaching ££££
Have you ever noticed that there are no negative comments on her page. The comments are screened obviously. Hardly a good page if people can’t give opinions different to Diane’s !

She made the group public once - after throwing a hissy fit about something- there were some really distraught members who were horrified that their personal, private posts about their mental health and weight could suddenly be viewed by everyone and anyone. Diane didn't give a flying duck. Didn't even apologise.

Why would she apologise ! She made it all about her as per usual !! Never know anyone to have so many ‘issues’. Always something wrong with her. It’s never just one thing it’s multiple things ! Get bored of hearing about it. She is nothing but a work dodger! Just another person in society claiming endless benefits!! Sitting about her filthy house all day posting tit on FB. Does a 5 min dance in a bit space she can find in that bomb scare of a house and calls it a workout !

Guys - here we go again with Diane !!!
She goes to her college yesterday and comes back bouncing and happy that she managed to turn up and that in 12 weeks she will be the best fitness instructor ever!
Then a few hours later she posts one of her random messages craving attention!
Upshot is that she doesn’t have a laptop! Her daughters won’t work and now she can’t fulfill her dreams blah blah blah !!! The few loyal peeps that she has have all gave suggestions but they have all been knocked down! this lady clearly wants a new laptop!! Then as predicted some people are offering to give her money !!! One suggestion to 1.6k followers to have a whip round!
She ended her live abruptly- upset but all for effect!!
Not only is she getting a college course free she expects a free laptop!! Yet again we have another pity party!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.