Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
@Killingtime new thread Hun. This one is done x
Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)
New thread,

Remember to report so we can close threads

MrsBrown

Usual Diane behaviour archiving her group. I can't see whats happening because I am not a member of her group. What was her celebratory meal? Obviously any day now she will delete her group, and go back to Slimming World.

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
So I stumbled across this thread by accident the other day & I must say my eyes have been opened 😳 I discovered Diane a few years ago on a Facebook group called diet or die, which was run by a nut job called Lindsay. Every day she’d be doing step exercises, I didn’t get why people would want to watch that 🤷🏼‍♀️ She came across as quite innocent, clearly that was wrong 😂
I have a vague recollection of diet or die, wasn’t Diane called in at the last minute to go on This Morning as the person who should have gone on, to talk about diet or die, couldn’t but Diane made it just about her then there was a fallout and Diane went her own way.

Bored 2 death

😂😂😂. Make up your mind. Proving us wrong, ignoring us, not blaming us, blaming us. My god, pick a lane already.
You just can't stop coming here, can you? No wonder you can't control your diet when you can't even control the impulse to come here. Sad, sad, sad

Attachments

Plugging her own plan? ‘Diane’s Freedom (from losing weight) Plan’ more like 🙄
When she follows her own advice and starts losing weight then maybe people will listen to her, until then she needs to practice what she preaches and concentrate on her own weight issues first and step away from social media 💁🏻‍♀️

Yel

Chatty Member
Who is this? Please post a link to their socials and blog so we can check they're popular enough for a thread

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I have a vague recollection of diet or die, wasn’t Diane called in at the last minute to go on This Morning as the person who should have gone on, to talk about diet or die, couldn’t but Diane made it just about her then there was a fallout and Diane went her own way.
That doesn't shock me at all. She's shit on everyone in every group she's ever been in. I've seen her booted from at least 3 I was in for being an argumentative c u * t.
Despite many serious health scares, she's the heaviest she's ever been- I just can't understand how she's 'inspirational' in any way??