Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish she'd step away from doing 'inspirational' videos. They are so poorly done. Tip here Diane - put the dog outside & drinking isn't attractive.

The reason you fail is you do not plan your meals.
Write a menu, go shopping for WHAT YOU NEED, no other junk. Cook said meals on plan.. voila!
Bumbling along with... I'm not sure what I'm eating today leads to head in fridge/cupboard seeking out treats and unsuitable food.

Make sure you weigh out our portions, SW cannot mean you can eat huge portions.

Edit your photographs - and don't take them on your sofa, it is actually minging.

Go for a walk, exercise is good for your health and mental well being.

Reactions: 5
Our di is on plan with her Chinese sw today lol
Everybody’s knows that fried rice, from the Chinese, has no calories if you say it quickly enough. Not sure how many carbs are on that plate but it is far more than I would want to eat in one sitting.

Reactions: 2
Wow the most recent video

An awful angle but she looks so unwell. She looks like she must stink too , if the sofa is anything to go by

Reactions: 1
Hope she feels better soon. Have the right medication to ease it.
I suffer with chronic Ménière's disease and vertigo. It's nasty. I'm surprised she's able to even look at her phone . Let alone record a video. I know I couldn't. Food is the last thing you think of too, for me anyway.

Reactions: 1
I suffer with chronic Ménière's disease and vertigo. It's nasty. I'm surprised she's able to even look at her phone . Let alone record a video. I know I couldn't. Food is the last thing you think of too, for me anyway.
I don't believe a word comes out of her mouth regarding her 'ailments'..

Reactions: 6
My partner has it. Absolutely no way could you type or video. No way at all. And you definitely couldn't prepare and eat the meals she posted yesterday whilst saying she was ill.

Reactions: 3
I hope Diane feels better soon. She looks a lot worse today than i've ever seen her look.
I agree with the other comments regarding her settee, it is filthy and looking at her spoon, that doesn't look much cleaner either. Having said that, if Diane was as ill as she is saying like others have said, there is no way she would be able to make a video.

Reactions: 4
Apparently this is the 'too weak to eat much' portion size 😂
And she isn't dizzy. Just weak and scared. Not scared enough to actually serious by the looks of that meal.
Wheres this diet or die page think I'm blocked 🚫 😕

Apparently this is the 'too weak to eat much' portion size 😂
And she isn't dizzy. Just weak and scared. Not scared enough to actually serious by the looks of that meal.
Wow that plate is ful to the brim nothing wrong with her appetite 😐 poorly or not

I saw yesterday that Diane was complaining about someone screen shotting from Diet or Die facebook and posting here. I can't see it anymore so guess it was deleted.

But I saw this today - not sure how they can ban anyone when they can't know who has done it ?

Interesting also that it looks like Diane has blocked the admin on the Diet or Die page 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I saw yesterday that Diane was complaining about someone screen shotting from Diet or Die facebook and posting here. I can't see it anymore so guess it was deleted.

But I saw this today - not sure how they can ban anyone when they can't know who has done it ?

Interesting also that it looks like Diane has blocked the admin on the Diet or Die page 🤣🤣🤣
She’s on bereavement leave from a fb group 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s on bereavement leave from a fb group 🤣🤣
To be fair - I don't blame the admin taking a break if she's had a bereavement - the last thing she wanted I'm sure was to be messaged / tagged because of a drama that wasn't a drama, and then to be blocked by our Diane.

Diane been removed and blocked and banned from that page so many times. For upsetting members. Then allowed to again.

• Wow
Reactions: 4