Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ENOUGH of the depressive quotes.! Your never get a postive mindset looking at that crap all day long Ms D.

Reactions: 6
So how much weight do we think she's lost during her social media hiatus to prove all her trolls wrong? (I'm not counting the stupid memes- she considers that 'not posting online') 😅

Reactions: 3
"That 3lb are in your nibbly bits!"

Good Lord.....

And you'll all be glad to hear she's not going on any more diets....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
"That 3lb are in your nibbly bits!"

Good Lord.....

And you'll all be glad to hear she's not going on any more diets....
The average person only puts on 1lb over Christmas when they enjoy festivities. How much more are you eating than the average person to put on 3lbs?
And she's not dieting. Not at all dieting. Well no change there then 😂
Tangerine and tuna. M m mmm. What a glorious combination 🤢
Screenshot_20221220-141336.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 no more diets.... life style changes.... told her this years ago 😂😂😂😂😂

And there's a 't' in vegetables.....

And perhaps get a stand for your mobile for these videos #feelseasick

Good luck Diane....

Reactions: 5
Something is seriously wrong with Diane Lol after she posted that amazing tuna meal with tangerines yesterday and posting a live video telling us she isn't on a diet anymore (not that she ever was) I was looking at the unofficial Nutracheck Group and she has tracked the calories of her meal. I don't understand, unless she decided not to be on a diet after she tracked it.

Also it went right through me when she kept saying vegebles Diane, please note, maybe you have never eaten them so it is all new to you, but vegetables has a t in it and is pronounced vegetables.

Can't wait to see these big changes, or if they will happen. Will have to wait and see.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can't wait to see these big changes, or if they will happen. Will have to wait and see.
She can't just spit it out because where's the drama in that? She's like a child. All that post needed was. 'DM me' 🙄
Nobody actually cares because it'll be another epic fail.
All her big talk won't amount to anything, it never does.

And Di, thought you weren't stopping by here anymore? Do you stick to ANYTHING you say? Anything at all?

Reactions: 1
Ffs lol
She has more diet buddies than ever
Come new year she will be on ww

She's the UK's version of amberlynnreid from you tube. Loves the idea of planning. Putting those plans in place....not so much

So since Wednesday. Diane gone from No dieting . To Cc to SW . Sadly 2023 will follow the same pattern as 2020 2021 2022

I want to be very wrong. Its time for some real professional medical diet help. I don't say this as to be unkind in anyway.

Reactions: 7
So since Wednesday. Diane gone from No dieting . To Cc to SW . Sadly 2023 will follow the same pattern as 2020 2021 2022

I want to be very wrong. Its time for some real professional medical diet help. I don't say this as to be unkind in anyway.
She's on calories counting from today 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2