Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And on Insta we've gone from -SW to Freedom Programme...

Sorry thought one wasn't dieting anymore.... I think she needs professional help.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No mention of the Day 3 plate of sandwiches on Facebook or of the Macdonald's on Instagram. So 4 meals really. Right there might be the problem 🙈

Picking and choosing what meals get owned up to depending on the audience isn't that transparent or honest.

Did anyone else notice that Day 1 and Day 3 have the exact same photo of food. Ones just cropped. Who's she really fooling doing that? Oh yes.. herself.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She's just on her merry go round of diets. She'll never lose the weight because she lacks self control and will power. She will blame absolutely everyone else (her trolls) for her lack of weight loss, not the large portions, extra McDs, excess carbs & lack of real exercise.
You only have to look at successful people on SW, WW or CC that it is achievable, if you want it. Unfortunately for Diane she just wants adulation. This imploring for diet buddies, which she'll ignore, hurl abuse at & finally block is yet another of her obsessive ways.
Diane needs professional help, preferably in a clinic that restricts food and social media.
There cannot be any 'peeps of the world' left who actually think she will or could be a dieting guru.

I wonder if she has a dart board up in her hallway but instead of numbers its just has diets on it & everytime she passes she throws a dart at it...

Reactions: 5
Sweet Jesus! How on God's earth does anyone not know that 2 caramel snack a jacks, with peanut butter, squirty cream & raspberry sauce wouldn't be calorific / not recommended on WW or SW.... apparently 10 syns each..... 🤦‍♀️

Also noted not insta/fb'd...

Reactions: 3
Within the space of an hour, she went from Day 6 SW (but not really because she was ballsing it up) to Day 1 of some other diet.
Is that not a new record?😂😂😂

Telling people to be sensitive to her mental health. If you're such a delicate flower, maybe don't video yourself and put it all over social media 🤦.

So going out of the old year the same way she went in. But heavier 😜

Attachments

• Haha
Well SW isn't for Diane. She's back on her own plan, despite saying she's done 6 days on SW.

There are other groups out there for weight loss support, just try not to take over the group or set up a sub group. Become a silent member, listen and take advice without flouncing off.

Good luck Diane.

So Diane has changed her plan again. What a surprise!!
She is such a stupid woman. I am sure you don't have to eat lots of carbs when doing Slimming World. You have to have things in moderation. It doesn't mean you can eat a whole packet of pasta, you have to use your common sense re portion size. The same goes with proteins you have them in moderation. You wouldn't eat a whole chicken because its free on the plan.
It made me laugh when she said she doesn't eat enough on Slimming World. I saw the beef stew she dished up the other day. I think her portion was enough for 4 people!!
By tomorrow she will be doing WeightWatchers.
Watch this space.

Reactions: 7