Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well day one all good 👍 let's have a bet , I say day 5 it's ww turn.
And if your reading this try to stick to a plan your health looks like it's struggling with all the weight....
She looked so unwell in that video?? She never does herself favours angle wise, but she seriously looks like she's suffering health-wise

Reactions: 2
So Diane has changed her plan again. What a surprise!!
She is such a stupid woman. I am sure you don't have to eat lots of carbs when doing Slimming World. You have to have things in moderation. It doesn't mean you can eat a whole packet of pasta, you have to use your common sense re portion size. The same goes with proteins you have them in moderation. You wouldn't eat a whole chicken because its free on the plan.
It made me laugh when she said she doesn't eat enough on Slimming World. I saw the beef stew she dished up the other day. I think her portion was enough for 4 people!!
By tomorrow she will be doing WeightWatchers.
Watch this space.
The funny thing is she hasn’t eaten any pasta since the 6 days in Sw 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And she's 'been on plan a week' 🤔 and lost 7lb.......
Yet she's just started a new plan? Honestly, I can't keep up. Pretty much bounces from scales to scale in the same way she jumps from plan to plan. And yet still expects a consistent reading.
Hey, she can do what ever she wants. Be as deluded as she wants. But the camera doesn't lie and if I were her, I'd be banging on my GPs door because the weight toll is showing, big time.

Reactions: 5
If I weigh myself this evening then first thing in the morning I will have ‘lost’ around 6 pounds, by the same time tomorrow I will weigh the same as I do now and I’m not even following a plan, magic🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Diane just loves the adulation. It's what keeps her going. She does intend to lose weight but as we all know that takes will power and dedication, something our Di lacks. I really wish she'd seek help but she'd never listen to a professional. She's been looking quite unwell recently. She really does need to turn her life around. Stick to a plan Diane and lose the weight not for the praise but for you.

Reactions: 7
I wish she would get some proper mental health support... However I remember her having a hospital appointment years ago for something and her coming out afterwards and slagging all the staff off and she was basically saying she knew better. She will not take advice off anyone.

Reactions: 4
I wish she would get some proper mental health support... However I remember her having a hospital appointment years ago for something and her coming out afterwards and slagging all the staff off and she was basically saying she knew better. She will not take advice off anyone.
She's had help. This is the post-help version. She's had more than one round of it too.
NHS can give you all they have but if you actually enjoy victimhood and attention seeking behaviours then there is only so much they can do.

Reactions: 10
I agree, Diane does need help she is getting worse and worse mentally which is very sad, and is looking really bad. Unfortunately because of her stubborness she won't listen to reason and it will end up killing her.

• Sad
AND SHE IS BACK ON SLIMMING WORLD AGAIN!!!!! I can't keep up!!

The reason she changed from calorie counting was because she was eating too many processed foods. Strange she is back to Slimming World, when she was eating too many carbs but Diane knows best.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
AND SHE IS BACK ON SLIMMING WORLD AGAIN!!!!! I can't keep up!!

The reason she changed from calorie counting was because she was eating too many processed foods. Strange she is back to Slimming World, when she was eating too many carbs but Diane knows best.
Going by her food pictures . Her food choices are no different. No matter what plan she’s on. I cannot keep up. I’m not sure I want to spend another 12 months watching Diane s health decline. We have all said here how unwell she is looking. I haven’t watched her for a while . I was shocked how unhealthy she looking.