Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see all her videos & workouts have disappeared from insta too.... although still all available on FB.

Now, where were we....WW... now?

Reactions: 4
To be fair - I don't blame the admin taking a break if she's had a bereavement - the last thing she wanted I'm sure was to be messaged / tagged because of a drama that wasn't a drama, and then to be blocked by our Diane.
I just find it funny she had to announce it , Jennifer is a bit like Diane in many ways

Reactions: 1
I just find it funny she had to announce it , Jennifer is a bit like Diane in many ways
Your right. Jennifer did those loose a great deal of weight. Then for what ever reason gained it all back and more. My understanding she has been very ill with Cancer too. When I was following Diane on TT. Jennifer page came up on my fyp .She was wondering around Tesco pushing a doll in a pram. It wasn't a reborn type doll. What ever helps your M/Health I guess.
It strange that Diand would complain about the screen shot. Then only to block Jennifer. Saying that no it's typical Diane lol.

Reactions: 1
I cannot cope lmaooo. Tried it for the day lmao good lord. How many times have you tried it.
Here's to another 12 months of the recycling diet plan. ALL your diets are the same foods. well ones you choose to share.
Eggs, plate of food swimming in gravy. Half eaten sandwiches..
I cannot cope lol

Reactions: 7
I cannot cope lmaooo. Tried it for the day lmao good lord. How many times have you tried it.
Here's to another 12 months of the recycling diet plan. ALL your diets are the same foods. well ones you choose to share.
Eggs, plate of food swimming in gravy. Half eaten sandwiches..
I cannot cope lol
And you know what- if she forgot about 'plans' and just counted the calories she'd shed the lbs in no time. Because she could eat what she wanted as long as it was counted (I know it's not 'healthy'- but baby steps! LOL!) You don't need rules on what you should eat- it's all about calories in vs calories out at the end of the day.
She's had dozens of people- myself included, giving her advice on how to make her food healthier/more nutritious- but you know Diane, she knows best.

Reactions: 6
Latest Insta quote...keep watching, Season 2 is coming.

Season 2? Nah, just Season 1 with it's never ending repeats on loop.

You got this! Noooo, you haven't. You really, really haven't.

Its never too late to start over at Day 1...yes, one day it will be too late.

Here's one for you...
Make a decision. Make the changes required. Stop making excuses.
You're welcome ☺

• Haha
Not sure what diet she's doing now as she posted a pasta pot on FB which is 19 SW syns apparently, or 19 WW points.
If she was on SW she'd maybe be allowed 25 syns. If she was on WW she'd maybe be on 35 points (guessing)
So that's more than half her daily allowance in one small ready made pasta meal, whatever plan she's on. 🤔

Reactions: 4
Not sure what diet she's doing now as she posted a pasta pot on FB which is 19 SW syns apparently, or 19 WW points.
If she was on SW she'd maybe be allowed 25 syns. If she was on WW she'd maybe be on 35 points (guessing)
So that's more than half her daily allowance in one small ready made pasta meal, whatever plan she's on. 🤔
Basically, she wants a 'plan' that will enable her to eat everything she wants, when she wants, and still magically allow her to lose weight. That's why all the diets don't suit her. The only thing that is consistent, no matter what 'plan' she's following, are her food choices and portion sizes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But we've all been there gently (& sometimes not so) telling her that her choices in food are not the right food for losing weight.

We've all been there guiding her in exercise...

We've all been there being her sounding board....

Until she screams, rants and raves as us...

But Diane knows best that's why she's the weight she is. Her time is running out.

If she REALLY wanted to lose weight she could but it's her choice to blame everyone else and keep posting nonsensical inspirational memes.

She really does need to gain control.

I can't understand why Diane keeps changing plans. They all work if you stick to them, unless your portion sizes are too big. Diane is supposed to know all about diets and healthy eating, she wanted to be a diet coach, so how can she not get her act together and lose weight using one plan?

Also, how can she afford to keep chopping and changing from WeightWatchers to Slimming World or am I missing something? She has to be getting weighed somewhere.

Reactions: 5
I can't understand why Diane keeps changing plans. They all work if you stick to them, unless your portion sizes are too big. Diane is supposed to know all about diets and healthy eating, she wanted to be a diet coach, so how can she not get her act together and lose weight using one plan?

Also, how can she afford to keep chopping and changing from WeightWatchers to Slimming World or am I missing something? She has to be getting weighed somewhere.
She just weighs at home, she doesn't actually join SW or WW, she doesn't go to meetings, gets weighed or listens to the talks.

She "joins" online probably free, and lets be honest she doesn't follow the diets she just does her own thing in the name of whichever diet she feels right on that day.

This merry go round of diets will just continue until the end. I doubt she'll ever lose weight. I've said it before and will say it again NO WILLPOWER!

Reactions: 2