Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sizesixinmyhead

Mmmmm such a difficult choice.... a pot noodle or a sandwich 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
---
And have I missed something..... what does she do that keeps her so busy, captain of industry.... zoom meetings 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

MrsBrown

Diane is really getting on my nerves now! We always seem to be in the firing line.

Our fault she can't lose weight,
our fault she can't post videos for her family to watch when she is gone, I can't understand why everything has to be done for the whole world to see. Why doesn't she make a memory box for them to look back on. That's what I am doing. Theres no need to post on social media, no body is really interested anyway, She should just do something personal for her family to look back on and be proud.
Posting videos of half hearted exercise, or throwing her toys out of the pram when things don't go her way aren't really going to make a lasting impression on her family. Each to their own I suppose.

I notice she deleted the post on instagram about karma.
---
Yet another attention seeking post trying to get her followers to feel sorry for her What Diane doesn't realise, for the followers that don't know about Tattle Life she is promoting it, so she is going to lose a lot more followers lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

TruthnotTrolling

She's done it so many times -

she must type "hi I decided to restart" in her phone and the rest comes up as predictive text !

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sizesixinmyhead

Diane, unless you change your eating habits you will die sooner than you'd like. Being this big is not good for your internal organs, your joints & your mental health.
If you do not want to take advice from your peeps, then just carry on eating, but I will say this once more.
Eat 3 meals a day, sensible meals, off of a smaller plate. You don't need to fill it. Eat at set times to get yourself into a routine. Get up at 7.30, shower, eat breakfast, take dog for a stroll. Do some housework, great for exercise. Lunch at 12.30, walk dog again. Dinner at 6, walk dog. Have 3 sensible snacks spaced out the day. Just by doing this you will lose weight. You will feel better about yourself.
Stop posting ridiculous posts & nonsensical memes & have some pride in yourself.

Bored 2 death

I wish she would get some proper mental health support... However I remember her having a hospital appointment years ago for something and her coming out afterwards and slagging all the staff off and she was basically saying she knew better. She will not take advice off anyone.
She's had help. This is the post-help version. She's had more than one round of it too.
NHS can give you all they have but if you actually enjoy victimhood and attention seeking behaviours then there is only so much they can do.

TruthnotTrolling

Bollocks is she doing a degree !

She might (MIGHT) be doing the access course to cover the fact that she doesn't have GCSEs or A Levels - but that's it.

Absolutely lying through her teeth.
---
Watch this space- she will throw her toys out of her pram now, and quit whatever she's doing - and blame us (TROLL!!!!!!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hula hoop tiktok….. exercise gives her anxiety??? No luv, the breathlessness is due to lack of fitness… as I said before if she is truly anxious when exercising, don’t put videos on social media and do it in private! I have anxiety, I also go to a personal trainer and would never video my sessions, wouldn’t even take photos as being ‘public’ would make me anxious not the actual sessions if I do them in private 🙄🙄🙄

TruthnotTrolling

I must admit, in her recent videos she looks like she's at her biggest again.
It's a sad state of affairs really.
I also don't get how she can live with that amount of clutter - each to their own, but that alone must affect her mental health.

Sizesixinmyhead

Proud of herself .... stayed on the same diet for more than 6 hours? Not eaten a ready made pasta meal? Cleaned the house? Gone out for walk? Another Uni assignment completed 🙄?
Place your bets kids!

• Haha

Bored 2 death

Tiktok video with the usual ‘warrior-esque’ music 🙄🙄🙄🙄 anxiety is high, maybe do the journey in private then 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ooo, I'm crippled with anxiety. What should I do? Broadcast to the nation of course 🤪.
It's wayyyyy past the point of being able to call them exercise videos. The most movement I witnessed was the rather off putting bingo wing flapping and the post movement belly fat tsunami.
I've never known anyone, in the public forum or just in the street, bleat on about things that happened decades ago and use them as an excuse for poor decisions now like she does.
She wears her victimhood as an excuse for her poor decisions, inadequate self control and over indulgence. The only warriors in her life are the NHS staff whom have treated her multiple times for mental health issues. But you know what? You can only change your attitude if you want to, and she prefers to revel in the past as an excuse for the present that she herself has created.

• Heart