Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd guess that meal to be just over 600 calories but that's not what bothers me. What bothers me is taking a photo on that minging sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh, that reply was confusing!! Diane isn't the brightest of people as we all know. Maybe she didn't get an education, or didn't want to learn, because even from an early age she thought she knew best, Her spelling and vocab are awful. For instance the other day she had vegebles with her meal. She gets so many words wrong both in the written language and spoken language. I find it sad.
Before long she will have a hissy fit, We are heading that way.

Here come the poor buggers she's goin to block 🚫
And she doesn't eat from plates anymore, she is eating from containers. Less washing up to do, so she can spam on the weight loss groups.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me but her insta memes and tiktok videos have absolutely nothing to do with dieting and am completely at a loss as to why she posts them. 🤷🏼‍♀️

They just get more and more bizarre.

Reactions: 2
The latest insta post seems to be saying she has suffered domestic abuse at the hands of a man, awful if true but possibly worse if she is posting just for sympathy

Reactions: 1
The latest insta post seems to be saying she has suffered domestic abuse at the hands of a man, awful if true but possibly worse if she is posting just for sympathy
I get that but has absolutely nothing to do with dieting or SW/WW or CC.

My ex was abusive.

Reactions: 4