Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
I’m so glad you got your boy. I probably sound jealous and yes I probably am but she really shouldn’t take it for granted. I hope her older kids realise what a shit mum she is and know they deserve more and I hope her mum really loves those kids more than bitch tits ever could
I feel for all yous with your struggles my heart goes to you, to deal with people who thinking having a baby is a prize and a medal to show off rather than a little human who needs love and time put into it. All these hauls with clothes and things is mental like it’s her first. Yea outfits are cute but fml I swear she just thinks it’s a doll that she can dress up and that’s all that makes her a mum. All she goes on about aww how cute will it be aww the wee shoes aww the wee outfits. You don’t just have a baby for the cute stuff, I’d understand people who struggled and struggling this would be ideal for them and I certainly don’t take that away from anyone but it’s all she goes on about not the actual reality of what a baby is and the joy it’ll bring and actually parenting the thing

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Spanor511

VIP Member
Sophies account dissappeared again. Diadro says in the discord he spoke to her last night everything was ok... now he'll be papping it cause he will be desperate for her to show up at resets.
Bad people on the internet should just ignore SR being a shite mother, a bunny boiler and a bully. Just ignore that and give her ALL your money please. That would be lovely for a pregnant lady.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She is sat there describing herself when she was doing this to get him when he was with Becca. If Becca never left that day, she would never have been near him. She needs to go enjoy her pregnancy that she clearly wanted with a beast who had no intention of being with her & maybe make an effort to look after this child.

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Ugh that’s such a good point actually imagine you’re with a guy and you’ve had a mc and he spends his birthday proudly announcing the gender and name of his baby with another woman you just wouldn’t respect him would you

Nunayabusiness

He’s talking like he knows them 😂 I’m sure the thief is subscribed and in the discord as well eh Diadro…. You utter lemon! 😂

Half sounds like he is on a drug run for someone and they’ve nicked his phone and double crossed him the way he’s talking.

You just can’t make this guy up can you? Eastenders needs to give him a ring for some of their more out there storyline ideas!

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Tbh, Remi hasn’t done to Sophie what she done to Becca, Sophie was never his girlfriend, he made that very clear. Whereas Becca was, he still has all her videos/photos on his social media. He even has a picture of him & Remi on his insta, i don’t think he has any trace of Sophie on social media. She was used & was about at a convenient time when he had all that carry on outside his house he could hide behind her. If she wasn’t pregnant with his child then he wouldn’t even give her the steam of his pish now.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Remis Mother’s Day present off diadro compared to what he got Sophie 😩😩. Why doesn’t she feel like an absolute mug remi?
why is he buying her a mothers day present 😂 thats surely down to her son’s dad & failing that her mum would get her something from him 🥴
---
This is how deluded this beast is. Nobody hates you because of a number on a gifting badge, you are hated for the horrible bastard you are Daniel. While you are chucking gifts about the place, people in the real world are out using their money wisely buying houses, cars, saving for the future & actually living life. You hang about your box room daily sucking off a mic getting more of an erection over views on an app than you do about any woman you have been with 🤡he has 1M coins sitting ready to gift. No doubt the most will go to his slapper “baby mama”.

Attachments

Last edited:

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I wonder if Sophie will be repeating herself when she's in court or singing the sentences she says

• Haha

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
I actually thought someone was going to turn up for me but loyalty does not lie, crying over him again ffs. When will this girl learn 😂😂

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I just seen someone comment on a post on tt that sophie is apparently heading to scotland tomorrow to prepare for court on thursday😳 lets hope they both get locked up!!
What a good girl doing as she is told. He still won’t want her 😏

• Haha

Gravey

Omg! This is something!! Soph is kicking Remi out 😂
Remi just said you can snipe me in the game but not his life!

• Haha
  • Wow