Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Will SR start to spiral again now that Rimjob has given away the fact that her the beast have been together for months 😂 Seriosuly though Sophie, if you didn’t see that coming your really do have one brain cell.
and yet she will still think he will fall in love with her & be a wee happy family when Heaven spelt backwards is here 😂
---
Even if you had never had a baby before you wouldn't want them born at such an early gestation. She's an absolute clown of a woman who will most likely end up having this baby taken from her if she isn't careful and gets away from dickhead diadro
Even if she came to her senses & finally binned him, she won’t want to look after a baby, this will be another child left with her mother. The only reason she is baby this, baby that is because in her deluded wee mind, he will want to be with her when she is here.

Reactions: 9

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
All a manipulation tactic. She’ll be back in time for box battles, she’ll be needing hair extensions, better get those gifts in.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
That’s clearly photoshopped lol
illuminaughty has a video scrolling through the messages they said they will put up if she says they are fake 😂
---
Lucky he took a picture because that picture will last longer than her being an actual mother if the way she parents the first two kids are anything to go by 😂 She is the exact opposite of a mother! The pair of them are a social workers wet dream.
He thinks he is buying a house in April/May 😂 she will think, she is coming to live with him no doubt 😆 the bank will laugh him out the place when they ask where all his money has went & explains how he chases gifting badges on tiktok 😂

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
The sooner people wake up and see her for the evil manipulative skanky rat the is the better.

She’s being awfully full of herself, more than usual. I don’t think I’ve ever encountered someone so delusional in my life.
---
Look at these rats trying to defend the way they treat Danyal.

Roll your eyes back all the way, you’d still be scrambling to find a brain cell ya clown.
Danyal doesn’t have the capacity to understand. Poor soul thinks they are his pals. They are all gutter rats!

• Sad

Lrkn27

VIP Member
This is the mentality of the mupprts on the internet. The best baby mama 😂 i know its easy to forget she has 2 other kids because her mum is left to bring them up but seriously give your head a wobble! This baby will end up with her mother as well 🥴

Attachments

• Haha

Oyezoyez

Chatty Member
During box battles last night to make sure she best danyal apparently!
She's a greedy, manipulative wee trollop. She could have let Danyel win BB last night. Dirty wee cow deserves everything Diadro dishes her way. How her family can sit back and watch the way she behaves on this app is beyond me. Her poor kids must get it stinking at school. There's got to be some serious issues going on within that family if they don't see anything wrong with her and her actions.

What's this Remi has Miscarried nonsense all about?

• Angry

specialK21

VIP Member
Back to work 😭😭😭 back to begging like fuck u mean! Wonder if Sophie Hoe is turning up with a few uni’s 😂 between her & that other dingbat Remi, they are his only big gifters left 😏
Work 🤣 can you imagine him doing a proper man’s man job on a building site? He’d be a pure bully victim. Making the tea for the tea boy.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Ooouch… who’s bitter 🫣🤣
View attachment 2827599
this is the drama i want! Sophie Hoe is that twisted that she will make out Remi is causing the baby stress, just waiting for it!
---
She's fucking vile. Who proudly goes for a man who has a baby on the way and constantly brings the lassie down - even if sophies not been an angel herself she's carrying a baby! It's shocking all of it they give me serious rage
They are all vile. Pregnant or not, karma will come at you anytime. She never gave a fuck about Becca just like Becca never gave a fuck about Jade. Remi will get hers eventually when the next moron comes along thats attracted to a beast.

Last edited:

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s just said she feels sorry for him. She’s now doing everything to get him to dump Remi. She’s totally raging about this holiday.

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
My husband was a witness for an assualt and he said by the time they were finished asking him questions he was ready for telling the court he was the guilty one 😂

• Haha

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
God this lassie is very mentally unwell. She really is doing her upmost to create this illusion that they are a happy family of 3. Bless her.

what’s with this we, we, we, we. She can’t answer a single question as an individual. We have this, we are that. She truly believes her and Diadro are in a relationship. Fake it til you make it eh hen. She wants everyone to believe they are together. Such a simple wee creature. She doesn’t get called Simple Soph for nothing.

Seen on gossip girl (shout out to GG and Illuminaughty if you read here because you are legends🙌🏼) that Simple Soph wants to get to 32 weeks. Poor cows so desperate to spend time with D she wants her baby to be born early. Says it all doesn’t it.
Saw this on book face and it screams Sophie 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Go look at SR’s recent repost and 2nd newly posted video. Is she ok? She’s not well in the head. There’s absolutely no hope for her.
I truly believe she thinks she’s in a romantic relationship with Beasty.
Very glad to see more posts on my FYP about how she engages with her daughter and cba with her. There’s not a single maternal bone in her body.
---
Has this guy got super sperm or something? Every burd within 100 yard radius gets up the duff. I was in Airdrie on Friday with work, I better take a pregnancy test ffs 😂
Most within that radius are fine 👀😂. He don’t leave the house so we are safe.

• Haha
That was wild last night 😂.

I can’t believe S & R done a full on gender reveal to tik tok knowing R had just miscarried. It just shows how evil and devious they are. Remis a fucking mug for even sitting watching and gifting. How can someone allow themself to be treated so badly.

Oh and it wasn’t Cassidy that outed the MC, it was SR and she was heard saying it served R right.

D & Remi were defo meeting long before people think they were.

• Wow
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again (for Remi to see)
She’s travelled all that way , to sit in his house and cook food for him not even to eat together ?
It was his birthday yesterday? Why not book Scotland’s finest restaurant and get your turtle necks on and go live from there ?

• Haha