Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
I haven’t seen this much drama since my ex brother in law nipped out for a tin of Lilt in 1998 and never came back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Heart shake

I'd consider myself to be quite mature, level headed and not at all jealous BUT there is no way in earth that I'd sit smiling in a box battle while my beasty boyfriend is staying the night in an Airbnb with another woman that is carrying his child, acting all happy while doing a gender reveal. They are all nuts!!!!

Do these 2 girls not have any friends ? Because if that was my mate I’d tell both to sort it out bickering over a 40 year man , with a shit hair cut doesn’t see his kids and Forever in court !!!

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Thanks to @Loppylou89 for the brilliant thread title 😂

so they have monetised the baby gender reveal & bump reveal after weeks of him demanding it not be shown or known. Absolute narc!

Sophie Hoe still following him about like a love sick teenager while he continues to show no interest in her except when it comes to baby Heaven spelt backwards!

Rent a room Remi finally came to her senses & binned him then less than 24 hours later she was back fluttering her eyelashes at him & coming back to Scotland to see him 😂

He has court next week & has apparently got Sophie coming as a character witness. The same Sophie who scrubbed beast off his door 😏

and….he is still a BEAST!

• Heart
  • Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
God this lassie is very mentally unwell. She really is doing her upmost to create this illusion that they are a happy family of 3. Bless her.

what’s with this we, we, we, we. She can’t answer a single question as an individual. We have this, we are that. She truly believes her and Diadro are in a relationship. Fake it til you make it eh hen. She wants everyone to believe they are together. Such a simple wee creature. She doesn’t get called Simple Soph for nothing.

Seen on gossip girl (shout out to GG and Illuminaughty if you read here because you are legends🙌🏼) that Simple Soph wants to get to 32 weeks. Poor cows so desperate to spend time with D she wants her baby to be born early. Says it all doesn’t it.
why would you wish your baby to come so early? My son was 8 weeks early & its not nice having to leave them in NICU. She is honestly a vile wee slapper!

• Heart

SAS20211

VIP Member
Sophie Rose is that dumb it'll say on the babys birth certificate 'Nevaeh, heaven spelt backwards, Sloan' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Ugh that’s such a good point actually imagine you’re with a guy and you’ve had a mc and he spends his birthday proudly announcing the gender and name of his baby with another woman you just wouldn’t respect him would you
His reputation alone should have been reason enough to stay away but if you were over looking that then the whole birthday/gender reveal shite while you have suffered a miscarriage should have been the final nail in that relationship coffin 🥴 they are all fried!
---
If Remi has been pregnant did she "trap" him aswell, did she not disclose what contraception she was/wasn't using before he used his (unprotected) pee-pee?
You'd think he'd be more wary having already been tricked into impregnating someone 🙄
Exactly but its never his fault. Its not his responsibility to wrap his riddled knob 🤢 he clearly doesn’t care. They should all be getting their arse to the nearest clinic & get tested letting that near their vaginas 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 13

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Hulk's got a screenshot of Diadro parked beside him at KFC. Hulk shouted pedalo at him and Diadro put his window up and drove away like a maniac. x 🤣

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
We’ve said it all along. He’ll say anything to SR to keep her sweet and onside in box battles but she’s far too thick to realise what he is doing. Obviously he’s telling her he loves etc, he wants his surname on that birth certificate. But she takes it all in. You can tell every time he has been nice to her talking shite, because she uploads a video of her lip synching like a big goofball.

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Mr Educated at it again ‘ I weren’t’

Wee weirdo reminds me of my teacher days, marking P5 jotters 😂

He’s at it. His phone hasn’t been stolen, and if it has he’s just loudly announcing he’s a big shitebag. If I knew who had my phone, I’d go get it. Not threaten to grass someone on TikTok 🌝

She got absolutely smoked and it couldn’t have happened to a better person 👏🏼.

Just shows they’re fuck all without the gifting ring. Even if Diadro did help her she’d still have gotten hammered.

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
She said she’s not happy in her house and wants to move. She’s actually thick as mince. She has a brand new build council house with three bedrooms. What does she want? She doesn’t even deserve that as her kids don’t live with her. Wouldn’t surprise me if she tries to make herself homeless so she can beg to move in with Diadro.

Regardless if you had a baby 12 weeks or 12 yrs ago, it is never ok for a baby to be born as early. Wish she would just fuck off. I actually hate her so much! And you humiliate yourself on the daily hen, with your pathetic lip syncs & thinking that you & beasty boy will be a happy family!
Even if you had never had a baby before you wouldn't want them born at such an early gestation. She's an absolute clown of a woman who will most likely end up having this baby taken from her if she isn't careful and gets away from dickhead diadro

Loppylou89

VIP Member
i feel the exact same. Before i had my son last year, i struggled to conceive & when i did, it ended in miscarriage. My son came 8 weeks early last year & was in NICU for weeks. Even now we still have appointments for wee health issues because of this. She is honestly a horrible cow & like you say, she doesn’t know how lucky she is to have 2 kids & now carrying another without any issue. I have hated someone i have never met before like i do with her,
I’m so glad you got your boy. I probably sound jealous and yes I probably am but she really shouldn’t take it for granted. I hope her older kids realise what a shit mum she is and know they deserve more and I hope her mum really loves those kids more than bitch tits ever could

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Howling at Sophie Hoe greeting in the Discord about comments about her not being removed as quickly as others & now the big man has locked the chat 😂 could have bet my house on her acting up now he is at Remis 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12