Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Thanks guys, I couldn’t have done it without you all. Especially the beast and the baby mumma 🫶🏽 I’ll send you all a uni at reset to show you how much I appreciate you all 🫶🏽 xoxo
i want a lion as well for my trouble making the thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
I just can’t believe this girl, I get people near the end of the pregnancy and so close to their due date don’t want to go OVER term but deal with it, but to state you don’t even want to go to term like wtf! Why would you not want your child in your belly for as long as they feel comfortable developing than have to be hooked up to machines for weeks on end and develop everything going because their immune systems will be terrible. She would want that to happen for sympathy gifts and for Diadro to travel down and pamper to her for weeks on end. She’s a sadostic cow and to deny she said it when I was in the live. She did say I DONT want to go to full term. No way to back out of that one horrible horrible woman. She was showing someone else’s baby 4d scan and video and he was messaging either through TikTok or insta and it popped up twice whilst she was showing people on her tablet. She then muted and said I jsut need to listen to something, went downstairs with her face tripping then pretended she was coming off to go and collect her daughter from school at 1445 😂😂 she’s never ever done the school run. Then not even an hour later the depressing sad videos, well it is Thursday after all she needs the sympathy geared up for the weekend again

Sandy4444

Someone asked her on her live if shes getting a feeding pillow, and she responded - “no i have enough cushions on my sofa”💀 she dosent have a clue lol..

• Haha

Loserlou

OMFG "you can snipe me out the game but you can't snip me out his life" fucking dying haha she best host her own live and go crackers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
🤣🤣 you forgot to add and what not at the end of your sentence.. and what not 🤣🤣 or 'i appreciate you all'
Hahahaha I’m fully cackling here 😂😂😂😂. She’ll shit herself not being able to read off a script in the courtroom. Just imagine she says ‘I appreciate you all’ before she steps down from the box ahahahha this is going to be comedy gold 😂. I hope there’s a reporter for the Digger there to report on everything.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
No mention of thanks to her own mother for bringing up her kids while she whores herself online for a man & money, vile!

Shame on Remi for not heading home yesterday as planned to be at home with her child to wake up with him on Mothers Day.

Haha first night in Tenerife and his phones been stolen 😂😂😂. What a fanny 😂😂.

If they are able to get into his phone they’ll probs need a lifetime of therapy after looking through it. The stuff that must be stored in that thing 😣.

Did SR come back on live at all last night after the shocking revelation that D isn’t single? Noticed a few sad acts asking if she was going live last night.

It’s a full time job trying to keep up with this drama 😂

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Same I was in DGs side. The comments about her were hilarious before you couldn’t see them due to the amount of gifts he was getting 🤣🤣🤣
Awww things you absolutely love to see. Remi must be pissing herself laughing at the absolute fool SR has made of herself.

specialK21

VIP Member
Absolute cheek calling the wean heaven backwards when it’s da has crawled out of the pits of hell. 🤮

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
why is he buying her a mothers day present 😂 thats surely down to her son’s dad & failing that her mum would get her something from him 🥴
---
This is how deluded this beast is. Nobody hates you because of a number on a gifting badge, you are hated for the horrible bastard you are Daniel. While you are chucking gifts about the place, people in the real world are out using their money wisely buying houses, cars, saving for the future & actually living life. You hang about your box room daily sucking off a mic getting more of an erection over views on an app than you do about any woman you have been with 🤡he has 1M coins sitting ready to gift. No doubt the most will go to his slapper “baby mama”.
The way he writes in that discord like it’s dead poets society

• Haha
God this lassie is very mentally unwell. She really is doing her upmost to create this illusion that they are a happy family of 3. Bless her.

what’s with this we, we, we, we. She can’t answer a single question as an individual. We have this, we are that. She truly believes her and Diadro are in a relationship. Fake it til you make it eh hen. She wants everyone to believe they are together. Such a simple wee creature. She doesn’t get called Simple Soph for nothing.

Seen on gossip girl (shout out to GG and Illuminaughty if you read here because you are legends🙌🏼) that Simple Soph wants to get to 32 weeks. Poor cows so desperate to spend time with D she wants her baby to be born early. Says it all doesn’t it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Just seen Happymummas vid about her thoughts that SR might turn on him if she is a character witness in court. There’s no chance. She’d stand in that box and say he shat out gold if he told her to. She’s not that smart, clever or brave.

Just thinking about how he and the other wrong yins bang on about how trolls cause stress to the unborn baby. Well wait until she’s standing in that witness box in court being tore a new arsehole by the prosecution. She will trip herself right out that box within 30 seconds. I’ve done J.D in the past and watched professionals struggle under tough questioning to the point I felt anxiety for them. If she thinks that she just gets to stand up and say DiAdRo iS a GrEaT gUy and then walk off then she’s got another thing coming. It shows exactly how much he actually cares about her that he’s prepared to put her in such a stressful environment.

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
That was wild last night 😂.

I can’t believe S & R done a full on gender reveal to tik tok knowing R had just miscarried. It just shows how evil and devious they are. Remis a fucking mug for even sitting watching and gifting. How can someone allow themself to be treated so badly.

Oh and it wasn’t Cassidy that outed the MC, it was SR and she was heard saying it served R right.

D & Remi were defo meeting long before people think they were.
Sophie Hoe is a devious wee cow. Will never understand the sympathy she gets. People need to go look at her tragic lip syncs she was doing when Diadro was still with Becca & see how hard she went after him. She is a wee trollop! And Remi isn’t much better tbh. They all need to get a grip & stop getting pregnant by a beast & chasing after him like he is this great guy 🤢

Wonder where SR went to on here actually 😏 Not want to come & shamelessly defend your actions these days?

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Regardless if you had a baby 12 weeks or 12 yrs ago, it is never ok for a baby to be born as early. Wish she would just fuck off. I actually hate her so much! And you humiliate yourself on the daily hen, with your pathetic lip syncs & thinking that you & beasty boy will be a happy family!

Attachments

SAS20211

VIP Member
Imagine having to manicly shoot off in ya car cause your scared of someone shouting something at you. That'll be him ordering room service then for the foreseeable unless semi remi or sloppy sophie comes to the rescue.

• Haha
no wonder, they are born liars 😂

proud “mother” 😂
What does she want a pram for? She doesn’t leave the house. It’s a shame they didn’t take her mum with them to pick the pram seeing as she’ll be the one using it.

Just watched a clip of the gender reveal. She really is a simple creature isn’t she. Bless her. Constantly touching him and high on life because she’s getting some form of attention from him. Bet she doesn’t laugh like that with her kids. Anytime I’ve seen her speak to her wee girl she talks to her as if she’s an irritating wee sister. Her poor son is never anywhere to be seen. How can any these clowns say she’s a great mum. She’s far from it. Maybe she’d get on better in life if she poured the same energy into her existing kids than she does beasty and their crotch goblin.