Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ell87

VIP Member
Never in my life have I ever heard of anyone saying it’s ok for babies to be born that early or wanting their babies to be born that early, unless you’ve struggled in the past, and every week is a bonus. She’s desperate for this baby to arrive for attention off Diadro. That’s it. We’ll see how she gets on when he’s back in Scotland on live, and she’s got to deal with a newborn. Or rather her maw has to deal with a newborn. I think she thinks she’ll be invited up to stay in Scotland for weeks on end….again no consideration to her other kids.
Can you imagine her being left with the baby while he's live with Remi in his house? She'll be constantly lying saying the baby is ill and shit.

Reactions: 10
Just when you think SR could not be any more of a psychopath, she goes and takes it to a whole new level.

I can’t believe she’s sitting on a live defending Diadro but running Remi into the ground. She’s so fucking DELUSIONAL. All the enablers in her comments are just as bad as her. Never seen so many dumb people in the one place.

Banging on blah blah I was loyal etc … AYE BUT HE STILL DOESNT WANT YOU! God, are her ears painted on 🤦🏽‍♀️.

I absolutely squealed when Remi said you can snipe me out of bb’s but you can’t snipe me out his life 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼. That has got to be somewhere in the new thread title. Sloppy and her wee minions have been throwing digs and hate at Remi for long enough. I’m not surprised she’s cracked.

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Just seen the aftermath of him calling Remi, Sophie 😂 she was fuming & as if by magic, Sophie then appeared, clearly watching from the outside the freak!
---
Still waiting for alot of his bullshit. Still waiting for him to prove them messages from that teenager. Still waiting for him to tell everyone the truth.

What i don't think he realises is that if he just told them truth, own up to his actions and be honest i think he'd be a lot more likeable and get futher on tiktok and gifters. Soph rose needs the same lesson but shes too dumb.
Narcs can’t own up to their bullshit. I just wish SR would fuck off. I actually hate her after her comments about not wanting to go full term. I die inside when she puts out a new lip sync thinking he is in love with her or when she realises for a min he isn’t so makes a sad one. She is as dull as dishwater!

• Wow

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
I would love dg decor and all his clan to make an appearance in Tenerife for a wee holiday 😂 could you imagine how much he would shit the bed and be fleeing to elsewhere or not leave his room
---
Haha first night in Tenerife and his phones been stolen 😂😂😂. What a fanny 😂😂.

If they are able to get into his phone they’ll probs need a lifetime of therapy after looking through it. The stuff that must be stored in that thing 😣.

Did SR come back on live at all last night after the shocking revelation that D isn’t single? Noticed a few sad acts asking if she was going live last night.

It’s a full time job trying to keep up with this drama 😂
I didn’t see her live last night, she’s so predictable when she doesn’t go live especially the fact she’s meant to be pushing the rankings 😂 she honestly needs everyone to go on about her and it be the Sophie show all the time. She’s absolutely boring, she has no personality whatsoever. And now her life revolves round an unborn baby but yet nothing devoting her love to the 2 living kids

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Remis got a face like a slapped arse she was texting Nina too and she came back and confirmed something lipping to Nina. 🤣
---
Sophies pretending to look at someone and talk to them again 🤣🤣🤣 fuck sake
will be one of her multiple personalities she is speaking to 🥴

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
Why does SR always do cringy videos with that song that’s like ‘find someone to come home to’ when the guy she’s pining for lives in a different country, doesn’t want her, and she doesn’t come home from anywhere because she’s always sat on her sofa begging strangers for money

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s just said Dan’s going to be the one to pay for Remis actions. 🐰 🐰

she’s the only one using this baby as a weapon. Diadro would be better steering well clear of her until this baby is born. He’s in enough trouble and she’ll stop at nothing to win this game. I’m telling you, I’ve seen this type of behaviour before in a crazy ex my brother had. No contact had to be the only solution.

with regards to sophie "blabbing in the hair salon" about him getting evicted, he is getting evicted and has had about 30 noise complaints and an official warning from local council

• Wow
  • Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
Aye I want my baby to come so early they're insides may not be able to function on their own ...what an evil weird girl. If her baby does end up in the nicu she will be sat alone cos he won't give two shits

Reactions: 9

Debas

VIP Member
Thread suggestion ... he doesn't want you sloppy rose,still worth a nose just to see how his trial goes.

Not great I know but a new thread is needed.

• Heart

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Thanks guys, I couldn’t have done it without you all. Especially the beast and the baby mumma 🫶🏽 I’ll send you all a uni at reset to show you how much I appreciate you all 🫶🏽 xoxo

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Never in my life have I ever heard of anyone saying it’s ok for babies to be born that early or wanting their babies to be born that early, unless you’ve struggled in the past, and every week is a bonus. She’s desperate for this baby to arrive for attention off Diadro. That’s it. We’ll see how she gets on when he’s back in Scotland on live, and she’s got to deal with a newborn. Or rather her maw has to deal with a newborn. I think she thinks she’ll be invited up to stay in Scotland for weeks on end….again no consideration to her other kids.
She has no interest in her other 2 because they are not his kids. If he said to her move up here, she would be on the first flight up & they 2 woild be a distant memory. She won’t cope having a baby to deal with while he is “running his business” & pumping Remi every other weekend.