Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Has this guy got super sperm or something? Every burd within 100 yard radius gets up the duff. I was in Airdrie on Friday with work, I better take a pregnancy test ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I’m going to apologise for my language in advance. The stupid bitch doesn’t know how lucky she is to be able to carry a baby. I haven’t been lucky enough to carry mine to full term on several occasions yet this nasty little cunt wants hers to come early. She doesn’t even give two shits about the two kids she already has. She doesn’t deserve them. I know my issues are not her fault but it makes me so angry. She should adore those children, they should be the most precious thing on this earth to her yet they come lower down the pecking order way after a beast. It’s so wrong.
i feel the exact same. Before i had my son last year, i struggled to conceive & when i did, it ended in miscarriage. My son came 8 weeks early last year & was in NICU for weeks. Even now we still have appointments for wee health issues because of this. She is honestly a horrible cow & like you say, she doesn’t know how lucky she is to have 2 kids & now carrying another without any issue. I have hated someone i have never met before like i do with her,

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I’m going to apologise for my language in advance. The stupid bitch doesn’t know how lucky she is to be able to carry a baby. I haven’t been lucky enough to carry mine to full term on several occasions yet this nasty little cunt wants hers to come early. She doesn’t even give two shits about the two kids she already has. She doesn’t deserve them. I know my issues are not her fault but it makes me so angry. She should adore those children, they should be the most precious thing on this earth to her yet they come lower down the pecking order way after a beast. It’s so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

whatevzz

Did she just say “she’ll do anything now to get pregnant” didnt she do the same thing the sad little cow 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
The way SR talks to and looks at her daughter annoys me. Thats all you need to see to know she’s an absolute awful mother. She rolls her eyes, scowls and talks to her like she’s an irritating little sister.
She was complaining her daughter wanted a £10 moisturiser for her birthday!! But happy spent a fortune on a beasty wrong ain!!

• Wow
  • Heart

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
I actually feel bad for Remi.

Imagine being so unsuccessful at punting your vagina online you need to take up with a fuck ugly 40 year old beast with bigger tits than you so you can afford to feed the kid you ignore while said beast forces you to sit on TikTok live all day repeating “does anyone have a glove guyssss” on a continuous loop.

• Haha

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
Imagine being a 40yo male & taking a ring light on holiday.
He’s always doing a chewing/pouty thing with his mouth, that & his neck tick/twitch sends me sick! 🤮

• Haha

Notaninfleluencer

As a neonatal and paediatric nurse 32 weeks doesn’t guarantee the baby will be fine - she’s so insensitive for saying that. The parents we have looked after with their babies would have been delighted to go to full term

Reactions: 15

Spanor511

VIP Member
Never in my life have I ever heard of anyone saying it’s ok for babies to be born that early or wanting their babies to be born that early, unless you’ve struggled in the past, and every week is a bonus. She’s desperate for this baby to arrive for attention off Diadro. That’s it. We’ll see how she gets on when he’s back in Scotland on live, and she’s got to deal with a newborn. Or rather her maw has to deal with a newborn. I think she thinks she’ll be invited up to stay in Scotland for weeks on end….again no consideration to her other kids.

Reactions: 15

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
I think that score says it all
👏👏👏
Remember how you felt in this moment Sophie everytime it enters your thick head that he might want you, even a wee bit 🤏
Hahahaha!! That’s what she gets for saying the boy was crying when they battled yesterday making out he was crying over it and what does she do her typical pity party, poor me. I blocked him so Remi could have her own way but I had to unblock him so he could show his loyalty to me but he didn’t, boo fucking hoo, you want to act like a child you’ll get treated like one. Not a chance would he gift her after the mockery she made of herself today. To claim she’s a nice person, nice people 1. Don’t have to state their nice 2. Won’t retaliate to someone whether or not they are digging at them because a nice person doesn’t fight fire with fire they do better. Painting herself as if she’s some sort of saint today whilst dragging someone else down regardless of who it is just shows HER true colours. Honest to god she drives me mental with how delusional she is, has anyone reached out to her family if they know them to tell them to intervene with her cause she’s a worry sight
---
Also her doing what she done today completely goes against what diadros been bogging her up for. Not being negative, not being emotional on live and not reacting to negativity. Wasn’t long before the mask slipped, a normal person would steer clear of their baby daddy and new gf. I get it’s not nice to see when she has feelings for him but…. Life goes on and I wouldn’t want to see it so wouldn’t get myself stuck between them or go in lives with them that’s just the oddest thing to do. She goes out her way to trigger herself so she can manipulate gifters to feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Sophie Hoe sat on live about Heaven spelt backwards having the best mummy & daddy 🥴😂 The daddy can’t stick you, puts up with you because you are carrying his child, he is a beast that isn’t allowed to see the kids he has without supervision & your mother is left to deal with the 2 kids you already have that you never bother your beggy arse with, aye great parents daft arse!

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
If Remi has been pregnant did she "trap" him aswell, did she not disclose what contraception she was/wasn't using before he used his (unprotected) pee-pee?
You'd think he'd be more wary having already been tricked into impregnating someone 🙄

• Heart
I sense there is trouble again. D battling S and R is on her own live.

I swear if the TV licence people come to my door I’m just going to open tik tok to show exactly why I do not need a TV licence.

• Haha

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
I don't know if it's because i'm from an older generation but I find it a bit odd getting presents from an unborn baby. She'll do the same for him for father's day. x

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I guarantee when he hasn’t got a vagina around him, he wanks on all fours while staring at himself in the mirror and then cry’s when he cums after shouting out his gifting level

• Haha