Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaylsonx

VIP Member
He had 14.5k watching 🤣🤣🤣
---
SHES CRYING
---
Saying she thought someone would turn up for her and they didn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I don't know if it's because i'm from an older generation but I find it a bit odd getting presents from an unborn baby. She'll do the same for him for father's day. x
i got a card last year & flowers from “the bump” but no expensive gifts. This year for my 1st official mothers day i got flowers, my fave chocolates & new slippers 😂 i also got a homemade card from my step son which was so sweet. I don’t need expensive presents to know i am loved, i just need to look into their eyes & i see it. Suppose that will be hard for that idiot as she rarely sees the daughter & when she does, she can’t be arsed with her. Clearly her son has the measure of her because he is never near her.

• Heart

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
Ffs why take two phones on holiday 😂 nothing less than he deserves it getting stolen. He will expose them hahahaha he thinks he’s quite the hard man with a drink in him doesn’t he 🤦‍♀️ why would anyone even be remotely intimidated by him he’s a little bitch. Acts all hard and emotionless when he’s actually the opposite. Big woman so he is

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
why is he buying her a mothers day present 😂 thats surely down to her son’s dad & failing that her mum would get her something from him 🥴
---
This is how deluded this beast is. Nobody hates you because of a number on a gifting badge, you are hated for the horrible bastard you are Daniel. While you are chucking gifts about the place, people in the real world are out using their money wisely buying houses, cars, saving for the future & actually living life. You hang about your box room daily sucking off a mic getting more of an erection over views on an app than you do about any woman you have been with 🤡he has 1M coins sitting ready to gift. No doubt the most will go to his slapper “baby mama”.

Tonight I'll show you how to look like a drugged up 40 year old man who has to talk to wee lassies cos girls my own age are too wise for it
Tonight I'll show you what a real tit looks like
You will see what a fucking fanny I am

You will see I am a convicted abuser and one of the biggest scumbags on this app

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
Same I was in DGs side. The comments about her were hilarious before you couldn’t see them due to the amount of gifts he was getting 🤣🤣🤣
Awww things you absolutely love to see. Remi must be pissing herself laughing at the absolute fool SR has made of herself.
She’s made a rip roaring cunt of herself. She’s absolutely delulu! She was saying live earlier about ALLLLLLL the unis she would be getting.
Oh well.

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
No because I’d actually get the ick if I was getting into a relationship with a 40 year old man and go into his bedroom to see his tiktok username as a feature on his bedroom wall

• Haha

rainbow2022

Absolutely brilliant 😂 I’m no a fan of dg either but so glad he wiped the floor with her , thought she had blocked D then waited for him to turn up she really is messed up n the head 🤦‍♀️ D is probably on way to remis for his desert n somewhere to stay he will need to keep 1 of them sweet n it’s no going to be the bunny boiler 🤣

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
So was Remi pregnant to him or was this before she started pumping a beast? Not surprised he demanded her in box battles, he is a cunt with no compassion for anyone. But when idiots like Remi & SR pander to him no matter how bad he treats him, he will continue to act the way he does.

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
Bad people on the internet should just ignore SR being a shite mother, a bunny boiler and a bully. Just ignore that and give her ALL your money please. That would be lovely for a pregnant lady.
Love how they always need to get in the fact she’s pregnant, no one’s physically attacking her so what’s the pregnancy got to do with it. If she’s that pregnant and that arsed that people don’t have a high opinion on her then can easily stay off social media very simple. Clearly being pregnant can’t be that much of an issue to her if she stills keeps coming online and begging.
---
Honest to god if I was so easily affected about peoples opinions on me and couldn’t handle it I would stay clear from where I could openly see them it’s not rocket science

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
The bawbag has a ring light on his “i have nae pals” holiday 😂😂😂
---
Sophie right in there sending love planes 😂
I need to know why none of her family members have staged an intervention?

If my daughter/sister was making this much of an absolute tit of themselves online, I would smack the ever loving shit out of them and lock them in a cupboard till they learned to stop bringing shame on my name

Walnutss

VIP Member
Neavah is the thread title of the worst names thread on tattle..that's where she's got it.
Poor wee thing what a life being ignored while yer maw sings and cries to sad songs on tiktok

• Haha
I doubt you will be about in 5 months nevermind 5 yrs 😂
The milk in my fridge has a longer expiry date than their “relationship”
---
Regardless if you had a baby 12 weeks or 12 yrs ago, it is never ok for a baby to be born as early. Wish she would just fuck off. I actually hate her so much! And you humiliate yourself on the daily hen, with your pathetic lip syncs & thinking that you & beasty boy will be a happy family!
She’s beyond thick. I’m glad someone else hates her as much as me. I don’t think I’d ever tire of punching her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Briar_rose

VIP Member
I just cannot believe this is real.

There’s no way not one, but TWO lassies are fighting over the real slim rapey ffs

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
Just a reminder to SR because we all know she reads here. Even if you go to court for dirty diadro and testify for him, he still isn’t going to want you.

• Heart

SAS20211

VIP Member
Not soph rose outing where Diadro is..talking about when he went live with someone she meant to say double trouble delights' but she says ' double... double tree.. *diadro looking confused*... double tree delights or something' quickly brushes it off and then someone corrects her in the comments 🤣🤣🤣 shes so thick.

• Haha