Diadro #9 Baby Heaven spelt backwards on the way, when will her Daddy be locked away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remi at his 🤣
Imagine being these two absolute mugs, he’s probs had Sophie yesterday and Remi tonight. Absolutely no self respect

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I imagine remi is looking to get pregnant..
---
Also who is big Sal and how would they have his number
---
She is a mug
---
I doubt Sophie was just asleep. I imagine she doesn’t want to come in to look at you have the woman who you essentially left her single and pregnant for in your house the day after being with her

Reactions: 4
There's remi in the spare room 🤣 what do these lassies see in him Jesus Christ

Reactions: 3
Won’t put herself in a toxic situation she says herself she would never have been happy in.. puts herself back in said toxic situation less than a week later
---
Sarah is looking for a lion for a nip slip
---
Please tell me this gobshit isn’t going to be there for Mother’s Day
---
There is a mel6.0 account with Scottish flag.. gifting a lot to remi.. is this Chelle and CMD new account? 🤣
---
Is Sarah taking the piss out of remi cooking in the kitchen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The people in comments are more toxic nearly the minute Sophie came in all the so nice to see use back together and what you cooking for you and D comments start.. Jesus

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I ended up missing the last few pages of the last thread I wondered why it was quiet on my watched threads 😂

Reactions: 1
Won’t put herself in a toxic situation she says herself she would never have been happy in.. puts herself back in said toxic situation less than a week later
---
Sarah is looking for a lion for a nip slip
---
Please tell me this gobshit isn’t going to be there for Mother’s Day
---
There is a mel6.0 account with Scottish flag.. gifting a lot to remi.. is this Chelle and CMD new account? 🤣
---
Is Sarah taking the piss out of remi cooking in the kitchen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The people in comments are more toxic nearly the minute Sophie came in all the so nice to see use back together and what you cooking for you and D comments start.. Jesus
He loves it. x

I’ve never notice how flat headed remi is at the back
She has got the weirdest shape head. From the side she looks like one of those shrunken heads

Do we know what the case is about yet? Is it becca?

Reactions: 3
Soggy and her team are horrible cunts. Couldn’t even let Danyal get his first win. They’re a bunch of self centred wrongyins. Oxygen thiefs

Reactions: 4
Was so sad for him 😭😭😭😭😭
---
I forgot the trial was today wasn’t it
I know it’s a sin. He had his camera on the whole time unlike doormat Soph. She made sure to squeeze a few tears out to make sure her creepily obsessed team make sure she won. She’s a manipulative cow and how people can’t see that I’ll never, ever know.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again (for Remi to see)
She’s travelled all that way , to sit in his house and cook food for him not even to eat together ?
It was his birthday yesterday? Why not book Scotland’s finest restaurant and get your turtle necks on and go live from there ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t actually believe Sophie yesterday Remi today 😭😭😭 bleeping madness

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.