Diadro #9 Baby Heaven spelt backwards on the way, when will her Daddy be locked away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhj Cassidy is live saying d sniped her and Elias out of box battles they were in earlier.. and she said keep poking the bear.. and that it’s sad as Elias is not trying to get money to go towards Palestine and he comes in and does that but yet he knows.. and says that’s what’s we got to deal with for a little while
---
Oh my god someone asked the below question and she said she thinks it’s a big mind manipulation of a scam 👀👀👀👀
---
Then someone said this comment about remi and she said he’s not he’s just using her for money 👀👀 CASSIDYYYYY
---
Forgot to add other screenshot so comment g to add it
---
Oh he’s threatened her too she said
---
Also this Tasha one commenting she is CONSTANTLY gifting them big
---
I can’t keep up but she’s also alluded to him getting people to befriend Sophie to keep her off lives crying
---
She just said ST is just as bad as he is
---
Oh if anyone is awake join her live she is giving the tea
---
HES TEXT HER SAYING STOP CLOUT CHASING

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sophie Rose is that dumb it'll say on the babys birth certificate 'Nevaeh, heaven spelt backwards, Sloan' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SHES GOING OFF
---
OHHHHH
---
She just said you guys don’t want me to talk about guardian angel the gifted 👀👀👀 and as for what you did to chelle remis gifter you know.. oh my gooooood
---
He’s going off in the discord

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There is Chantelle being a vile wee cow in the discord as usual about someone (Cassidy) because she has came to her senses & left the cult. And the tit he is saying as well, the manipulation, he is a crackpot! Same shite every time someone spills the tea on him. Everybody who speaks out about him can’t be wrong & he be right.

Reactions: 6
Well that was wild. Basically Cassidy sent him a messaging saying if he kept chatting to loads of girls and was that desperate for a blowjob just to fly her out to Scotland. She said it was a joke. He threatened to out it and humiliate her so she's told everyone and read every message there after. But why is he in the discord saying Sophie and Remi will have to find all this out in the morning on the fyp when they wake up. Why can't he just tell them first? Especially since Remi is asleep in his house. Very weird.
---
Oh and apparently Remi did have a miscarriage, he's basically confirmed it. Cassidy said he wanted her in box battles as soon as she was home from hospital.

Attachments

So was Remi pregnant to him or was this before she started pumping a beast? Not surprised he demanded her in box battles, he is a bleep with no compassion for anyone. But when idiots like Remi & SR pander to him no matter how bad he treats him, he will continue to act the way he does.

Reactions: 12
So was Remi pregnant to him or was this before she started pumping a beast? Not surprised he demanded her in box battles, he is a bleep with no compassion for anyone. But when idiots like Remi & SR pander to him no matter how bad he treats him, he will continue to act the way he does.
It's not really clear but it seems like it's been with him. Absolutely no compassion at all, he's going to let Remi get up in the morning and see it on tiktok instead of mentioning it to her.

Reactions: 3
It's not really clear but it seems like it's been with him. Absolutely no compassion at all, he's going to let Remi get up in the morning and see it on tiktok instead of mentioning it to her.
He will get some sort of sick kick out of her seeing it all over the fyp.

He will get some sort of sick kick out of her seeing it all over the fyp.
The same kick he got out of refusing to tell his family Sophie was pregnant after her telling TikTok before he had told them. He left them to see it on the fyp then accused her or hurting his family 😂

Reactions: 8
Sophie Rose is that dumb it'll say on the babys birth certificate 'Nevaeh, heaven spelt backwards, Sloan' 🤣🤣🤣🤣
People were discussing their babies names in her live earlier & someone said my angel baby was called … & she replied with ‘love that’ obviously 🙄 thick as tit & so insensitive

Reactions: 7
Sophie is so stupid and remi you swear he was a good man he bloody vile .. that poor baby them women need sectioning lol

Reactions: 5
Hang on, has Remi even been with him long enough to get pregnant and miscarry? Seems like she only went to his the other week 🤔

Reactions: 4
Hang on, has Remi even been with him long enough to get pregnant and miscarry? Seems like she only went to his the other week 🤔
he was meeting her between Christmas & New Year when he went down to London did he not?

Well that comment in discord below is in a way valid.. also I imagine it would have been to him or why bring it up.. but does Cassidy know all this and maybe she’s planting seeds with FYP pages and getting them to release mad tit? Could it be a curve ball haha. You know something it’s hard to bleeping know.. all I do know is it’s every single weekend without fail
---
I always forget to upload

Attachments

That was wild last night 😂.

I can’t believe S & R done a full on gender reveal to tik tok knowing R had just miscarried. It just shows how evil and devious they are. Remis a bleeping mug for even sitting watching and gifting. How can someone allow themself to be treated so badly.

Oh and it wasn’t Cassidy that outed the MC, it was SR and she was heard saying it served R right.

D & Remi were defo meeting long before people think they were.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Well that comment in discord below is in a way valid.. also I imagine it would have been to him or why bring it up.. but does Cassidy know all this and maybe she’s planting seeds with FYP pages and getting them to release mad tit? Could it be a curve ball haha. You know something it’s hard to bleeping know.. all I do know is it’s every single weekend without fail
---
its never his fault though. He loves all this attention.

Reactions: 3
---
That Hayley Lou is a wet wipe. She’s so far up SR’s arse you don’t know where she ends and SR starts. Also if SR didn’t want to see anything she can just not join the boxes. D has told her he’s moving on. Not only that, he’s shown her yet she still follows him around like a lost puppy pining for him. I wouldn’t want to see my ex move on in front of my eyes. Any normal person would avoid the situation entirely but she’s playing with fire constantly so no, she doesn’t deserve any sympathy. She’s breaking her own heart and her obsessed followers are enabling the behaviour. No one forces anyone to do anything.

That was wild last night 😂.

I can’t believe S & R done a full on gender reveal to tik tok knowing R had just miscarried. It just shows how evil and devious they are. Remis a bleeping mug for even sitting watching and gifting. How can someone allow themself to be treated so badly.

Oh and it wasn’t Cassidy that outed the MC, it was SR and she was heard saying it served R right.

D & Remi were defo meeting long before people think they were.
Sophie Hoe is a devious wee cow. Will never understand the sympathy she gets. People need to go look at her tragic lip syncs she was doing when Diadro was still with Becca & see how hard she went after him. She is a wee trollop! And Remi isn’t much better tbh. They all need to get a grip & stop getting pregnant by a beast & chasing after him like he is this great guy 🤢

Wonder where SR went to on here actually 😏 Not want to come & shamelessly defend your actions these days?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.