Diadro #9 Baby Heaven spelt backwards on the way, when will her Daddy be locked away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad there is people in Rossy’s live as sceptical as me about this “pregnancy” 😂
She'll be in the hospital, baby in her arms and you'll still be like 🤔 nah, it's not hers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
no wonder, they are born liars 😂

proud “mother” 😂
Lucky he took a picture because that picture will last longer than her being an actual mother if the way she parents the first two kids are anything to go by 😂 She is the exact opposite of a mother! The pair of them are a social workers wet dream.

Reactions: 7
That’s clearly photoshopped lol
illuminaughty has a video scrolling through the messages they said they will put up if she says they are fake 😂
---
Lucky he took a picture because that picture will last longer than her being an actual mother if the way she parents the first two kids are anything to go by 😂 She is the exact opposite of a mother! The pair of them are a social workers wet dream.
He thinks he is buying a house in April/May 😂 she will think, she is coming to live with him no doubt 😆 the bank will laugh him out the place when they ask where all his money has went & explains how he chases gifting badges on tiktok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
illuminaughty has a video scrolling through the messages they said they will put up if she says they are fake 😂
---

He thinks he is buying a house in April/May 😂 she will think, she is coming to live with him no doubt 😆 the bank will laugh him out the place when they ask where all his money has went & explains how he chases gifting badges on tiktok 😂
He said he will probably only see the baby a couple of times a month so I don't think them moving up here is in his plans. x

Reactions: 4
He said he will probably only see the baby a couple of times a month so I don't think them moving up here is in his plans. x
He would have the baby FT if he could but as fas as she is concerned, he can’t stand her 😂

Reactions: 3
Imagine him walking into RBS with printouts of gifting badges, and pictures of Universes and screenshots from his discord

He'll be like one of those melts on hoilday trying to convince ye with a timeshare.

• Haha
Ohhhh who has those screenshots of Chantelle’s messages? Sure she was on his boxes the other night and she was making digs about when someone from the community would have battles before he would share it and everyone would go support but it doesn’t happen anymore and I remember she had a battle there maybe like a week or two ago and she was saying after the people she thought would turn up didn’t
---
He’s hammered 😂😂😂. I feel like he’s gravitating back towards sof
Not if Rosie remi is going up there tomorrow she’s a nerve and a fool
---
Just realised Chantelle’s messages were shared by a live host I’m raging I missed it
---
He’s hammered 😂😂😂. I feel like he’s gravitating back towards sof
What makes you say that 👀 I’ve missed up until the end of box battles 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have to say it.. her bump is a bit odd. Eithers it fake or shes reallt trying to make a bump thats not really there. She has awful choice of clothes also.

Reactions: 4
She always had a tummy on old photos so it’s strange for a third pregnancy she’s not bigger it’s no bigger than when she first showed it

Reactions: 1
no wonder, they are born liars 😂

proud “mother” 😂
What does she want a pram for? She doesn’t leave the house. It’s a shame they didn’t take her mum with them to pick the pram seeing as she’ll be the one using it.

Just watched a clip of the gender reveal. She really is a simple creature isn’t she. Bless her. Constantly touching him and high on life because she’s getting some form of attention from him. Bet she doesn’t laugh like that with her kids. Anytime I’ve seen her speak to her wee girl she talks to her as if she’s an irritating wee sister. Her poor son is never anywhere to be seen. How can any these clowns say she’s a great mum. She’s far from it. Maybe she’d get on better in life if she poured the same energy into her existing kids than she does beasty and their crotch goblin.

Reactions: 11
---

I hope he’s got the full amount for his house to buy it outright as no bank will take TikTok, only fans etc as an income. Can you imagine having him as a neighbour. He is nothing but a a wee eminem with an old mans belly and moobs 😂

• Haha
I hope he’s got the full amount for his house to buy it outright as no bank will take TikTok, only fans etc as an income. Can you imagine having him as a neighbour. He is nothing but a a wee eminem with an old mans belly and moobs 😂
i hope his next neighbour doesn’t take any shite like him blasting music & sucking off a mic at 2 in the afternoon everyday & 8 at night every night. I don’t know how his elderly neighbour puts up with it. I would have the anti social out to him every time until they done something about his noise.
---
What does she want a pram for? She doesn’t leave the house. It’s a shame they didn’t take her mum with them to pick the pram seeing as she’ll be the one using it.

Just watched a clip of the gender reveal. She really is a simple creature isn’t she. Bless her. Constantly touching him and high on life because she’s getting some form of attention from him. Bet she doesn’t laugh like that with her kids. Anytime I’ve seen her speak to her wee girl she talks to her as if she’s an irritating wee sister. Her poor son is never anywhere to be seen. How can any these clowns say she’s a great mum. She’s far from it. Maybe she’d get on better in life if she poured the same energy into her existing kids than she does beasty and their crotch goblin.
I am going to assume that the son doesn’t want anything to do with her. He is a wee bit older than the daughter so probably knows all about his “mum’s” online life & how that takes precedence over everything. If i was her child watching her be more obsessed over this “pregnancy” & a man who clearly has no interest in her then i would be washing my hands of her. She will regret all this one day when tiktok is over & when they are older off having their own lives, getting married, having kids etc & she is excluded from it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.