Diadro #9 Baby Heaven spelt backwards on the way, when will her Daddy be locked away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassidy coming on saying she knew before everyone then was making comment like “I won’t stop” then Troy said he’s basically made threats to someone. So Cassidy has gone police because Diadro is threatening blackmailing her? No?

Reactions: 2
Sounds like he's good at threatening woman, but an absolute shitebag when it comes to going out in public and having to potentially come face to face with a guy who wouldn't put up with any of his shite.

Reactions: 6
Cassidy coming on saying she knew before everyone then was making comment like “I won’t stop” then Troy said he’s basically made threats to someone. So Cassidy has gone police because Diadro is threatening blackmailing her? No?
That’s what I thought, but then when Cassidy first entered Troy was like I have news for you then she said that. So he didn’t know she knew but he says he knows the details but can’t say so I don’t know if it is her 🤷🏼‍♀️ he messaged rossy what it was about and Troy said you will be shocked and to be fair he locked shocked but laughing shocked so I dont know

Reactions: 3
I wouldnt trust that troy person tho wasnt he a wrongn aswell few weeks ago someone was outing him

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.