Diadro #9 Baby Heaven spelt backwards on the way, when will her Daddy be locked away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find the whole situation quite sad like he clearly did it the reveal yesterday for views and the money he couldn't care less about her she looked quite sad yesterday but I didn't see her live after she went home its a toxic situation

I think her and remi are secretly friends and just laugh about it all lol

Reactions: 5
Did they say they was going to name the baby nevaeh 🤢 or is that just a running joke ? I bleeping HATE that name

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did they say they was going to name the baby nevaeh 🤢 or is that just a running joke ? I bleeping HATE that name
She mentioned it a wee while ago that thats the name she likes. The baby will be called what he decides tbh.

Reactions: 7
i hope his next neighbour doesn’t take any shite like him blasting music & sucking off a mic at 2 in the afternoon everyday & 8 at night every night. I don’t know how his elderly neighbour puts up with it. I would have the anti social out to him every time until they done something about his noise.
---

I am going to assume that the son doesn’t want anything to do with her. He is a wee bit older than the daughter so probably knows all about his “mum’s” online life & how that takes precedence over everything. If i was her child watching her be more obsessed over this “pregnancy” & a man who clearly has no interest in her then i would be washing my hands of her. She will regret all this one day when tiktok is over & when they are older off having their own lives, getting married, having kids etc & she is excluded from it all.
I don’t think she’ll regret anything. Any narcissist I know personally has never shown remorse even after decades. She’ll always go though life seeking validation and happiness from men due to her having zero self worth. I really feel for her kids. The mutt has never deserved the title mum. She’s loving this attention she’s getting being pregnant but if TT were to go down tomorrow she would have nobody. Not even a friend close by.

Caught a bit of the deranged Soggy fanatics going off in the discord because Remis name was mentioned. Soggy not allowed her moment apparently 😂😂. They go on and on as though she is this child that needs to be protected at all costs. They paint this fairytale ending for Soggy & D when it’s never going to happen. They are freaks.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’ll regret anything. Any narcissist I know personally has never shown remorse even after decades. She’ll always go though life seeking validation and happiness from men due to her having zero self worth. I really feel for her kids. The mutt has never deserved the title mum. She’s loving this attention she’s getting being pregnant but if TT were to go down tomorrow she would have nobody. Not even a friend close by.

Caught a bit of the deranged Soggy fanatics going off in the discord because Remis name was mentioned. Soggy not allowed her moment apparently 😂😂. They go on and on as though she is this child that needs to be protected at all costs. They paint this fairytale ending for Soggy & D when it’s never going to happen. They are freaks.
People were getting muted / blocked in his live for mentioned Remi earlier as others aren’t allowed to be mentioned in his live 🤦‍♀️😂 pretty sure she’s on her way to his

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think it’s true Sarah was sending f him nodes when he was with remi and he was sending Sarah dick pics fs is she not only 19 or something

Reactions: 1
The remi one is sitting in some cafe or somewhere in Scotland waiting for him.. and he’s driving now giving a speech that have to do what makes him happy and can’t live with regrets.. so looks like they will be back together

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s the type that will like saying his Mrs gets her flaps out on the internet she’s a trophy to him

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.