Diadro #9 Baby Heaven spelt backwards on the way, when will her Daddy be locked away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me he’s not at anything, without telling me he’s not at anything! 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
During box battles last night to make sure she best danyal apparently!

Reactions: 1
During box battles last night to make sure she best danyal apparently!
She's a greedy, manipulative wee trollop. She could have let Danyel win BB last night. Dirty wee cow deserves everything Diadro dishes her way. How her family can sit back and watch the way she behaves on this app is beyond me. Her poor kids must get it stinking at school. There's got to be some serious issues going on within that family if they don't see anything wrong with her and her actions.

What's this Remi has Miscarried nonsense all about?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Roots is winning box battles again and Sophie appears to be greeting again. Happy Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I missed it all. Why was she crying cos remi is still in your man’s? Why does she bother like

I missed it all. Why was she crying cos remi is still in your man’s? Why does she bother like
duck knows. She appeared on my FYP wiping tears away. People in the comments saying they could feel her sadness 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone asked her on her live if shes getting a feeding pillow, and she responded - “no i have enough cushions on my sofa”💀 she dosent have a clue lol..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She said she’s not happy in her house and wants to move. She’s actually thick as mince. She has a brand new build council house with three bedrooms. What does she want? She doesn’t even deserve that as her kids don’t live with her. Wouldn’t surprise me if she tries to make herself homeless so she can beg to move in with Diadro.

Reactions: 13
She said she’s not happy in her house and wants to move. She’s actually thick as mince. She has a brand new build council house with three bedrooms. What does she want? She doesn’t even deserve that as her kids don’t live with her. Wouldn’t surprise me if she tries to make herself homeless so she can beg to move in with Diadro.
oh is it council? I remember i used to watch her back when she was battling/flirting with Big T/Daddy T (i remember she fell out with him cause he started battling vicrose😂, and then he got fed up of her) and she said she bought the house ..shes such a lying witch!

Reactions: 3
Ah lads.. just watched the end of her live.. doesn’t sound like she has a cold.. was she crying on camera like?

Reactions: 4
Oh my god he has just ate remi he got a violation because of her don’t know what she did but she’s like are you pissed at me bla bla and he’s like I’m trying to listen to two people here bla bla

Reactions: 2
oh is it council? I remember i used to watch her back when she was battling/flirting with Big T/Daddy T (i remember she fell out with him cause he started battling vicrose😂, and then he got fed up of her) and she said she bought the house ..shes such a lying witch!
search her on facebook, her posting on these pages for social housing swaps come up 😂 i find people who lie about owning a house weird. It isn’t a massive flex when you have to pay for everything when tit goes wrong 😂 if i was able to get a new build 3 bedroom off the council/local HA then you’re sure is tit i wouldn’t be forking out for a mortgage every month. She doesn’t know how lucky she is to be sat in the house she is while her mum brings up her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
search her on facebook, her posting on these pages for social housing swaps come up 😂 i find people who lie about owning a house weird. It isn’t a massive flex when you have to pay for everything when tit goes wrong 😂 if i was able to get a new build 3 bedroom off the council/local HA then you’re sure is tit i wouldn’t be forking out for a mortgage every month. She doesn’t know how lucky she is to be sat in the house she is while her mum brings up her kids.
Exactly, why lie about it! I must have a nosey on and search her up😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.