Diadro #9 Baby Heaven spelt backwards on the way, when will her Daddy be locked away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously though.. what is he telling Sophie that she’s ok being around with remi around and what is he saying to remi to keep her sweet as well and such a u turn so quickly.. I don’t get it the more I watch the more I just cannot fathom it..

Reactions: 6
Seriously though.. what is he telling Sophie that she’s ok being around with remi around and what is he saying to remi to keep her sweet as well and such a u turn so quickly.. I don’t get it the more I watch the more I just cannot fathom it..
Not been watching. What's happening ? x

Ah Brummy sniping for Demi because she supports his kind.. and of course he will be like oh trying to cheer her up because you know he’s such a good man

Why do all these women go with him,split,.then take him back multiple times. I don’t know who is the worst Sophie or dm remi.

Reactions: 1
These fuds are no well 🥴😂
That Hayley is a sad cow. They SR fanatics need hobbies they’re utterly deranged. I’m sure I saw that sad act Hayley comment on a post once asking if Remi was Jewish, clearly a dig at her nose. Rich coming from her when she’s got a face like a well skelped arse.

Reactions: 3
Is that her getting papped in a taxi 😂
---
Howling at this hole greeting about people talking about him 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Aye that’s her served her purpose. Bet she’s sobbing all the way home 🤣🤣🤣. She went to all that effort for her to get papped home 🤣🤣.

What’s that in his nostril 👀❄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolute cheek calling the wean heaven backwards when it’s da has crawled out of the pits of hell. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rossy reports had s picture up there of her pushing the pram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like she overlooked him no seeing his weans, she overlooked protests outside his house, she overlooked him being publicly accused of being a beast, she overlooked the extra girlfriend, and the cheek he gives her but SURELY TO duck that hair should've been the final straw

Will the real fat beasty, please stand up....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He will get utterly torn part in jail. No even because he's a beast, but because he's an insufferable wee shitebag at heart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
He will get utterly torn part in jail. No even because he's a beast, but because he's an insufferable wee shitebag at heart.
Couldn’t happen to a better person 🙏🏼. Although I think he’d enjoy a bit of male attention. I’m not convinced he’s completely straight🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glad there is people in Rossy’s live as sceptical as me about this “pregnancy” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.