Diadro #9 Baby Heaven spelt backwards on the way, when will her Daddy be locked away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying she won't tolerate 28 year olds as if she's all grown up and mature. x
that will be another thing pissing her off because Remi is younger.
---
She’s not on. Just people winding up Thicko Rose.
SR keeps on talking about one up man ship. That’s what she’s obsessed with. It’s all a game to her and she won’t be happy until she has split up Remi and Diadro.
she said Remi will have nothing to do with the baby. I honestly think SR thinks she will be coming up to Scotland to coparent.
She might get rid of Remi but he will find another bimbo to replace her. Doesn’t matter what she does, he will never want her. Sooner she realises this, the better. Her mum will have that baby more than her. All she is capable of doing is putting make on & sitting on live like a robot all day “appreciate you guys” “taps & roses” 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So basically Soph has blocked Diadro and blaming Remi 😂. She’s clearly trying to cause issues with them and get diadro to make him choose Remi or her but will say the baby. She’s clearly using it as a weapon the crazy woman. She was on a constant loop repeating the same tit so people will agree with her. BBS were actually better until Soph made an appearance and how she can say Remi tried to make it the Remi show like is she for real 😂😂 it’s almost as if she can’t see everything has to be about her or her unborn child. Saying Remi is coming between Diadro and his baby like wtf, the baby isn’t even here and the only person coming between him and his baby is Sophie
---
She’s just proved exactly the sleekit manipulative wee cow she is, she’ll be getting the lawyers at the ready text soon enough 😂 Remi needs to hurry up and come live but I have a feeling she’ll play it cool just to make Soph look even madder than she already has 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So basically Soph has blocked Diadro and blaming Remi 😂. She’s clearly trying to cause issues with them and get diadro to make him choose Remi or her but will say the baby. She’s clearly using it as a weapon the crazy woman. She was on a constant loop repeating the same tit so people will agree with her. BBS were actually better until Soph made an appearance and how she can say Remi tried to make it the Remi show like is she for real 😂😂 it’s almost as if she can’t see everything has to be about her or her unborn child. Saying Remi is coming between Diadro and his baby like wtf, the baby isn’t even here and the only person coming between him and his baby is Sophie
---
She’s just proved exactly the sleekit manipulative wee cow she is, she’ll be getting the lawyers at the ready text soon enough 😂 Remi needs to hurry up and come live but I have a feeling she’ll play it cool just to make Soph look even madder than she already has 😂
She's carrying on as though they were in a long term relationship. Wake up Sophie. x

Just when you think SR could not be any more of a psychopath, she goes and takes it to a whole new level.

I can’t believe she’s sitting on a live defending Diadro but running Remi into the ground. She’s so bleeping DELUSIONAL. All the enablers in her comments are just as bad as her. Never seen so many dumb people in the one place.

Banging on blah blah I was loyal etc … AYE BUT HE STILL DOESNT WANT YOU! God, are her ears painted on 🤦🏽‍♀️.

I absolutely squealed when Remi said you can snipe me out of bb’s but you can’t snipe me out his life 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼. That has got to be somewhere in the new thread title. Sloppy and her wee minions have been throwing digs and hate at Remi for long enough. I’m not surprised she’s cracked.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't know how SR has the sheer cheek to say Remi is after the shiny gifting badge and the money. I have it on good authority from an ex friend of hers, she used to tell everyone she wanted to be tiktok famous and thats the reason why she became obsessed with D.. she also tried it with youtube, OF and other things that never worked out. Did she forget she manipulated a woman into her death also. Shes honestly laughable at this point and how anyone can sit there and defend her ive got no idea how.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Can someone explain the twins situation I’m so lost on it? Thanks
I certainly will.

there is an American tik toker Nina who seems to be in same agency or group as the wrightsmind guy

they recently joined box battles and somewhere Remi and Nina got a weird obsession with each other where they blow kisses to each other and make hand hearts

they gift each other in there as well to snipe others out

They call each other their “twin”

so when you see the hashtag twins to win it’s about those two planks

Also Nina was exposed today for sending photos of her own twins to underage boys and smoking pot with them
---
I am also so sorry about my spelling my nails are grown out and life is becoming difficult 🤣🤣
---
Sophie live with screenshots
---
Along with old mod of remi
---

---
Old mod is nearly spilling stuff.. Sophie asked her to say what she told her remi said about first night they met in the hotel that time and she burst out laughing and said I can’t because I actually like diadro
---
Ohhhhh the old mod said she could out her for what she used to say about him and to him
---
Remi is in commenting on lives with Luke the judge and DG

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
She's been live in someone's boxs, any comments mentioning diadro are being deleted. It's all about how bad Remi is. Hes worse. He's the problem.

I certainly will.

there is an American tik toker Nina who seems to be in same agency or group as the wrightsmind guy

they recently joined box battles and somewhere Remi and Nina got a weird obsession with each other where they blow kisses to each other and make hand hearts

they gift each other in there as well to snipe others out

They call each other their “twin”

so when you see the hashtag twins to win it’s about those two planks

Also Nina was exposed today for sending photos of her own twins to underage boys and smoking pot with them
---
I am also so sorry about my spelling my nails are grown out and life is becoming difficult 🤣🤣
---
Sophie live with screenshots
---
Along with old mod of remi
---

---
Old mod is nearly spilling stuff.. Sophie asked her to say what she told her remi said about first night they met in the hotel that time and she burst out laughing and said I can’t because I actually like diadro
---
Ohhhhh the old mod said she could out her for what she used to say about him and to him
---
Remi is in commenting on lives with Luke the judge and DG
I can’t find any of these lives 😩. What’s the screenshots saying?

Reactions: 1
I can’t find any of these lives 😩. What’s the screenshots saying?
I posted the screenshot she had up when I came in up there. Basically was one of Remis old mods talking about first time they really met but yet then she seen remi making Sophie feel like she was crazy bla bla loads really and saying how bad she would talk about diadro and that she doesn’t even really want him from what she used to say 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thanks so much for explaining the twins!!
I get it now. I did think it was her twin that’s where the confusion started lol!

• Heart
Why is she sat there talking in what i would describe as a innocent baby voice. Sophie you've brought this on all by yourself lol.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.