Diadro #9 Baby Heaven spelt backwards on the way, when will her Daddy be locked away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying it doesn’t matter they were never official as she was there day in day out (we know you abandoned your kids for him for weeks at a time) they went on holiday together. He forever stated you were FRIENDS, nothing more, nothing less! Whatever fantasy was in your head, it was not real!!

Reactions: 9
She’s said about Remi being pregnant & not using contraception, so she must’ve had a miscarriage!
One of Remi’s ex friends has been messaging Sloppy.

Reactions: 5
Sat there laying all the blame at her door & none at his. She is totally in love with him & refuses to see any bad in him. She will be seething about a potential holiday.
Just said more or less the same. x

Reactions: 3
I'll never understand why they desperately want him so bad. Remi sat and laughed with diadro when he told her he was accused of domestic violence and grape. She new he had a complicated relationship with Sophie because she's a viewer. Now she's getting annoyed because the messy situation she chose to get involved in is still messy.

She’s just said Dan’s going to be the one to pay for Remis actions. 🐰 🐰

she’s the only one using this baby as a weapon. Diadro would be better steering well clear of her until this baby is born. He’s in enough trouble and she’ll stop at nothing to win this game. I’m telling you, I’ve seen this type of behaviour before in a crazy ex my brother had. No contact had to be the only solution.

Reactions: 10
Btw, Sophie mentioned that Remi is only after Dan for his gifting badge… seemly Remi was texting one of Sophie’s friends before getting with Dan… but how because Sophie has no friends 🤔🤷‍♀️ but Sophie is only after pedrio for his money cause what else has he got 🤷‍♀️

I dunno if anyone else is noticing a pattern with Remi that she seems to gravitate to predators? Diadro? She goes live with stacks who's been accused of messaging children and she joke with him about it. Now this Nina. I dunno how she's not repulsed by these crimes.

Btw, Sophie mentioned that Remi is only after Dan for his gifting badge… seemly Remi was texting one of Sophie’s friends before getting with Dan… but how because Sophie has no friends 🤔🤷‍♀️ but Sophie is only after pedrio for his money cause what else has he got 🤷‍♀️
I think we need to stop believing hes loaded. Hes putting the majority of all the gifts he gets back into the app for this badge he's obsessed with. If this was all to stop tomorrow he would have no money.

I dunno if anyone else is noticing a pattern with Remi that she seems to gravitate to predators? Diadro? She goes live with stacks who's been accused of messaging children and she joke with him about it. Now this Nina. I dunno how she's not repulsed by these crimes.
I think she’s of similar calibre tbh.
---
In all seriousness, she’s a thick bleep isn’t she.

Reactions: 4
She’s so bitter 🤣🤣🤣 keeps mentioning the 10 day holiday now 🤦‍♀️🤣
That’s what has sent her over the edge. Why can she not understand her beloved Daniel obviously wants to go on this holiday with Remi. She is looking totally unhinged and an absolute crackpot. Diadro must be watching this thinking wtf. I’ve got 18 years of this.

Reactions: 4
I only said ‘you always say this & you go back’ & got bleeping muted. I’m on a back-up cos I’m blocked from my main. Cba making another! 🤣
She really doesn't care what people comment but yet she muted you. Make it make sense Sophie. x

• Haha
Usually when she's live doing this people are calling her to get her off, it's not pausing much. He lost his damage control woman Cassidy 😭

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.