Diadro #9 Baby Heaven spelt backwards on the way, when will her Daddy be locked away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What could he be locked up for? Surely its not to do with today - would he not be released anyway to the trial if it was to do with today?
Apparently on a separate matter all together. Not sure if I believe it. x

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Troy is live. Someone messaged him to say something happened two days ago and that’s what he’s been arrested for. Now I think that’s when he left the house isn’t it?

Reactions: 3
Diadros kept out of Sophie’s live to prove to her she’s no as popular as she thinks she is. She really thought she’d smash that tonight because of all the “support” she has.
Wee reality check doll ✅

Reactions: 4
Cassidy was on troys live comments saying she knew d was locked up before everyone and was waiting for tit to hit the fan😳

Reactions: 3
Cassidy was on troys live comments saying she knew d was locked up before everyone and was waiting for tit to hit the fan😳
He’s no in the Jail. Good cop out for no showing up right enough when he wants to spin her more bullshit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Discord locked no box battles. He did say something about travelling and might be late for box battles.. he did also say he woul
“You can snipe me out of the battle but you can’t snipe me out of his life” - said by the kebab baring wife
Discord locked no box battles. He did say something about travelling and might be late for box battles.. he did also say he would hope to make Sophie’s live
---
“You can snipe me out of the battle but you can’t snipe me out of his life” - said by the kebab baring wife
Your 2nd comment has to be a thread title 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What I don’t understand with disdro is why does he keep his exes in the loops about the new thing, so he told becca about Sophie’s pregnancy. He’s keeping Soph updated on things with Remi like wtf!? As much as Remi is mental for being with him and giving him the time of day I would be raging if my partner was texting the baby mum things about me. He shouldn’t have to speak to Soph unless it’s about the baby, something called boundaries. She doesn’t need to know about every aspect of his life so it’s very clear he does things like this to try piss people off. Soph clearly stated Remi was/is pregnant today and brought up so when I got pregnant why isn’t anyone saying anything to her. But yet then said no she isn’t pregnant. So was she actually pregnant and Soph did out it in the hairdressers. Whether or not Remi is on contraception and why Soph knows the ins and outs of her lifestyle baffles me but if she knows clearly Diadro knows too. And as he said if knows she’s not on something then he’ll wrap it up so that’s on them both this time to deal with that outcome.

To be fair I’m shocked he didn’t. knew the tears would come.
He is probably thinking why should he when she has more or less threatened to use this baby against him if he stays with Remi? She blocked him as well, she really needs decide if she wants to be friends with him or not because that is all that is on offer from him. He also mentioned earlier before this all kicked off he might not get on in time for her battle. Even if he did, he was never beating that score DG got.

Is anyone else watching rossy and Troy? Troy seems to be breezing through his scandal. Apparently he will be released tonight. Something regarding threats that have been made.

Reactions: 4
From what i took from troy and rossys live, he made death threats 2 night ago.. i reckon it was to remi!! 2 nights ago he had her in tears

Reactions: 1
I think something has happened. I def always say show me the proof but there has to be some truth to something having happened he would at LEAST always post in discord to say if box battles is cancelled.. or late..

Reactions: 2
From what i took from troy and rossys live, he made death threats 2 night ago.. i reckon it was to remi!! 2 nights ago he had her in tears
You know what.. hear me out.. remi has amped up the last few days since.. what if she knew and decided to have it out with everyone on her take down of him? 🤣🤣 the stories we could write
---
Someone put this date in the bleeping tattle diary of fame

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fancy preferring to be in the jail than wi her 🤣
---

Would they not just keep him when he was at the court but that mad English woman saw him leave
I’d rather spend years in solitary than spend a couple of minutes with Sophie tbf

• Haha
Handed himself in apparently for interview regarding incident two days/nights ago

Reactions: 1
Reckon someone called her a bunny boiler and she thought it was a sweet name for growing heaven spelt backwards? Hence the 🐰🐰

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.