Diadro #9 Baby Heaven spelt backwards on the way, when will her Daddy be locked away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He had 14.5k watching 🤣🤣🤣
---
SHES CRYING
---
Saying she thought someone would turn up for her and they didn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually thought someone was going to turn up for me but loyalty does not lie, crying over him again ffs. When will this girl learn 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now she’s crying cause she thought pedrio was gonna turn up 🤣🤣 loyalty taught her a lot today 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Id hate to be her right now. She thought it was going to go in her favour. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She got absolutely smoked and it couldn’t have happened to a better person 👏🏼.

Just shows they’re duck all without the gifting ring. Even if Diadro did help her she’d still have gotten hammered.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She thinks she’s precious coz some absolute banger has impregnated her and no one has to say a bad word. No one likes ye Soph , they watch you for the drama. Diadro never wanted to be in a relationship with you , not then and certainly not now.
You brought this on yourself love. Now just log out of TikTok and redeem yourself by trying to be a decent mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Same I was in DGs side. The comments about her were hilarious before you couldn’t see them due to the amount of gifts he was getting 🤣🤣🤣
Awww things you absolutely love to see. Remi must be pissing herself laughing at the absolute fool SR has made of herself.

Reactions: 11
Same I was in DGs side. The comments about her were hilarious before you couldn’t see them due to the amount of gifts he was getting 🤣🤣🤣
Awww things you absolutely love to see. Remi must be pissing herself laughing at the absolute fool SR has made of herself.
She’s made a rip roaring bleep of herself. She’s absolutely delulu! She was saying live earlier about ALLLLLLL the unis she would be getting.
Oh well.

• Haha
Absolutely brilliant 😂 I’m no a fan of dg either but so glad he wiped the floor with her , thought she had blocked D then waited for him to turn up she really is messed up n the head 🤦‍♀️ D is probably on way to remis for his desert n somewhere to stay he will need to keep 1 of them sweet n it’s no going to be the bunny boiler 🤣

• Haha
She thinks she’s precious coz some absolute banger has impregnated her and no one has to say a bad word. No one likes ye Soph , they watch you for the drama. Diadro never wanted to be in a relationship with you , not then and certainly not now.
You brought this on yourself love. Now just log out of TikTok and redeem yourself by trying to be a decent mum!
Wonder if everyone pussy footed about her during her other two pregnancies. x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.