Diadro #9 Baby Heaven spelt backwards on the way, when will her Daddy be locked away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that score says it all
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
Remember how you felt in this moment Sophie everytime it enters your thick head that he might want you, even a wee bit šŸ¤
Hahahaha!! Thatā€™s what she gets for saying the boy was crying when they battled yesterday making out he was crying over it and what does she do her typical pity party, poor me. I blocked him so Remi could have her own way but I had to unblock him so he could show his loyalty to me but he didnā€™t, boo bleeping hoo, you want to act like a child youā€™ll get treated like one. Not a chance would he gift her after the mockery she made of herself today. To claim sheā€™s a nice person, nice people 1. Donā€™t have to state their nice 2. Wonā€™t retaliate to someone whether or not they are digging at them because a nice person doesnā€™t fight fire with fire they do better. Painting herself as if sheā€™s some sort of saint today whilst dragging someone else down regardless of who it is just shows HER true colours. Honest to god she drives me mental with how delusional she is, has anyone reached out to her family if they know them to tell them to intervene with her cause sheā€™s a worry sight
---
Also her doing what she done today completely goes against what diadros been bogging her up for. Not being negative, not being emotional on live and not reacting to negativity. Wasnā€™t long before the mask slipped, a normal person would steer clear of their baby daddy and new gf. I get itā€™s not nice to see when she has feelings for him butā€¦. Life goes on and I wouldnā€™t want to see it so wouldnā€™t get myself stuck between them or go in lives with them thatā€™s just the oddest thing to do. She goes out her way to trigger herself so she can manipulate gifters to feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell I've got 11 pages to catch up with instead of the usual 1 or 2 haha. Post 794 is where I left it this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahaha!! Thatā€™s what she gets for saying the boy was crying when they battled yesterday making out he was crying over it and what does she do her typical pity party, poor me. I blocked him so Remi could have her own way but I had to unblock him so he could show his loyalty to me but he didnā€™t, boo bleeping hoo, you want to act like a child youā€™ll get treated like one. Not a chance would he gift her after the mockery she made of herself today. To claim sheā€™s a nice person, nice people 1. Donā€™t have to state their nice 2. Wonā€™t retaliate to someone whether or not they are digging at them because a nice person doesnā€™t fight fire with fire they do better. Painting herself as if sheā€™s some sort of saint today whilst dragging someone else down regardless of who it is just shows HER true colours. Honest to god she drives me mental with how delusional she is, has anyone reached out to her family if they know them to tell them to intervene with her cause sheā€™s a worry sight
---
Also her doing what she done today completely goes against what diadros been bogging her up for. Not being negative, not being emotional on live and not reacting to negativity. Wasnā€™t long before the mask slipped, a normal person would steer clear of their baby daddy and new gf. I get itā€™s not nice to see when she has feelings for him butā€¦. Life goes on and I wouldnā€™t want to see it so wouldnā€™t get myself stuck between them or go in lives with them thatā€™s just the oddest thing to do. She goes out her way to trigger herself so she can manipulate gifters to feel sorry for her.
Amen to that sister !

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion ... he doesn't want you sloppy rose,still worth a nose just to see how his trial goes.

Not great I know but a new thread is needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe he didnā€™t show up because heā€™s being LOYAL to his GIRLFRIEND. The one sheā€™s been on hate lives about all afternoon. She truly believes she is the most important person in his life. Itā€™s sad to watch a grown woman be so delusional. Hes sent her a message tonight. Might not have said anything but not showing up for her when he knows it was going to be a very tough battle against one of his biggest haters says it all.

Everyone will blame Remi saying sheā€™s causing this. No. Sloppys created her own storm and cries when it rainsā€¦ literally. Every single time. She follows him about that app like a love struck teenager. Who in their right mind would chose to watch someone they love in a relationship with someone else?! Itā€™s all her own doing and thatā€™s why Iā€™ll never have sympathy for her in that situation.

I wonder if Remis given him an ultimatum to keep her at arms length, which he should have done from the start.

As much as I dislike her, the empath in me hopes someone supports her just now. Not an enabler. Someone who will give her home truths and good advice. These minions are her downfall. They enable her and seem to feed into this fairytale ending where theyā€™re playing happy families and Remi is out the picture. The sooner deluded people accept the situation for what it is, the better. She had a good friend in Elaine and she shat all over that. All she chose to have was Diadro and look where thatā€™s got her. She needs a hell of a lot of help.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder whats happening tonight, radio silence from both him and R and apparently the discord is locked? (Can someone check, i cant bring myself to join it but im noseyšŸ˜‚)

Do we think hes going to Rs?

I dont want to think about it as it knocks me sick - but i think because of lastnights actions with R, hes probably on his way to ā€˜punish herā€™ - we all know thats what he does with his women when they mess upā˜¹

Reactions: 5
If he's locked up he'll come back onto tiktok and see delulu sophs meltdown šŸ¤£ thatll be a rare reality check. Diadros life gets better by the minute.
---
I also hate how she uses been pregnant an excuse for everythinggggg.. what will her excuse be once shes had the 'baby' and shes still melting dow crying n playing bunny boiler? She'll have to come on tiktok to earn some dollar.. or how else is she paying the bills... hmm.. many questions...

Reactions: 6
Discord locked no box battles. He did say something about travelling and might be late for box battles.. he did also say he would hope to make Sophieā€™s live
---
ā€œYou can snipe me out of the battle but you canā€™t snipe me out of his lifeā€ - said by the kebab baring wife

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah. I donā€™t believe it. How would they have proof? And of course they canā€™t show the proof.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.