Diadro #9 Baby Heaven spelt backwards on the way, when will her Daddy be locked away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See if anything Remi shouldn't have even met diadros kids at this point, he doesn't see them often enough to introduce a woman to them. Remi should have never brought her son to Scotland. A step mum is a title you earn, she doesn't automatically get to be in the baby's life. Cause i guarantee if she is, he will be expecting her do everything for her. That incompetent bastard struggles to sit still and boil a kettle.

Reactions: 5
“Hmmm, I need to come up with a better plan on how do I destroy this relationship like I’ve done with beccas.. the baby blackmail isn’t working, let’s run Remi to the ground and see will this work 🤦‍♀️🤣
IMG_1991.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Has anyone got Remi on live?
She’s not on. Just people winding up Thicko Rose.
SR keeps on talking about one up man ship. That’s what she’s obsessed with. It’s all a game to her and she won’t be happy until she has split up Remi and Diadro.
she said Remi will have nothing to do with the baby. I honestly think SR thinks she will be coming up to Scotland to coparent.

• Haha
I don't believe this is real all set up to take away from him being in court today

Reactions: 3
I haven’t seen this much drama since my ex brother in law nipped out for a tin of Lilt in 1998 and never came back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do these 2 girls not have any friends ? Because if that was my mate I’d tell both to sort it out bickering over a 40 year man , with a tit hair cut doesn’t see his kids and Forever in court !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do these 2 girls not have any friends ? Because if that was my mate I’d tell both to sort it out bickering over a 40 year man , with a tit hair cut doesn’t see his kids and Forever in court !!!
I imagine it's the same as having a friend who started selling younique or Herbalife. When you just need to cut all ties because they can't talk to you without trying to lure you into being a rep. I bet they just harass their friends and family with box battle chat and invites.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just cannot believe this is real.

There’s no way not one, but TWO lassies are fighting over the real slim rapey ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she just say “she’ll do anything now to get pregnant” didnt she do the same thing the sad little cow 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
SR really is a special kind of bunny boiling nut job isn’t she!! Sophie he doesn’t want you. It’s him playing you off against each other yet you are sitting blaming Remi for it all. I personally don’t like any of you but I think you need a full psychiatric assessment at this point. He’s filing your head with shite!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s just said she feels sorry for him. She’s now doing everything to get him to dump Remi. She’s totally raging about this holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s just said she feels sorry for him. She’s now doing everything to get him to dump Remi. She’s totally raging about this holiday.
She'll be back in box battles before you know it. She'll never start her own bb's as it will annoy him. x

Reactions: 5
I hate how they call themselves a 'community' when I think of 'community' I think of wee old dears having a coffee and chat afternoon. Not these totally wrong yin, dole trolls on the beg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.