Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s 100% watching Sophie live
---
Oh my god he says here’s a song to show why some women single on valentines.. he plays psycho

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Psycho 😭, alright mr had a had a girlfriend for 4 days. I much prefer when he plays the music from Merkys stolen usb stick than those nursing home entertainers 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why someone saying diadro don’t stress over it in the comments what did I miss 👀
---
They are laughing over the song he’s playing now.. bleeping fools
---
I’m in the corner.. watching you kiss her
---
DYINGGGG
---
I swear they were texting as well unless coincidence one was smiling then the other looking at a phone or something then vice versa
---
The wife beater as you call them is killing me on him

Attachments

Last edited:
I’ll see you next week he says to remi.. no WE will see you Saturday she says

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He is battling a guy in teams and he says we’re you in prison for domestic abuse from the police of Scotland 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 diadro says Remi mute him she just keeps laughing and saying bleeping this that and the other everyone has skeletons in their closet that she’s heard the story and it’s pathetic she is actually insufferable
---
I actually find it hard to watch for the drama anymore because of her she is actually a painful yoke
---
Your open circle on rossy reports live now getting slated for supporting him

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
He's been watching soph rose all night from his burner account 🤣🤣 what a way to spend valentines night

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Look at him! He has a face like a wrinkly old ballsack 😂 Sitting there in his wife beater vest saying “who would have thought I’d end up with someone from Surrey”. Eh, I don’t think Remi is posh Diadro. I mean she’s had more cock ends than weekends so calm doon lad! Not to mention the fact that rim job Remi looks more like a shovel from the side 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remis mum said on a live she's got a posh accent because she sent her to private school and it was a waste of money 😭😭😭
---
15 minutes into Cassidy interviewing Brummy about how he got the jail and she's not let him say a word yet
---
Aww ffs he's starting from when he was 5, well be here all night
---
That Devoun left the community with Blaine and Jade, she's in cassidys talking to them all 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
He’s 100% having a meltdown rossy reports has your open circle in and Sophie was in with Cassidy and his chat kept talking about both 🤣🤣🤣🤣 can’t go over to Cassidys yet I’m watching what they say here because they are going in on your open circle
---
Someone tell me if they talk about his adopted son

Reactions: 2
Instead of open circle just distancing themselves they want to up the age of social media use to 18 😭

Reactions: 3
I knew this would happen.. Brummy admits to hurting women in the past but it wasn’t him and he’s ashamed and he’s not that person anymore because of x y z and diadro comments..
---
bleeping hell he is making this all about him in the comments

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Attempting suicide anytime you're held accountable is not being driven to it. It's a consequence of your own actions.
---
Who is Cassidy to announce that this doesn't have to be spoken about ever again? 😭

Attachments

Diadros comments are making me ill. He's defo got live laugh love shite in his gaff

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“The real hero’s are the dads who go out do a graft and come home to their partner and kids, the others are single mothers.. single dads too” D IS NEITHER
---
YOU KNOOOOW HE SHIVERED AT THAT STATEMENT
---
The “alot of people dont hold themselves accountable “ HE SHIVERED AGAIN

Diadros comments are making me ill. He's defo got live laugh love shite in his gaff
Diadro has to turn everything round to himself. He's an absolute bellend. What happened to him being the biggest gifter on the app? Had plenty to say during the live yet only parted with a rise. He boils my blood big time

Reactions: 6
He’s one of them fathers for justice crowd he‘ll be on top of buildings dressed as spider man next

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.