Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @mrsbarson24o2 for the title 👏🏻

Remi aka Tiffany Rose from Babestation fame has been blocked by Mr Manipulative. Poor wee man Diadro doesn’t like being played at his own game 😏

Soph Rose is still obsessed with a man who does not want her. Willing to ditch her kids to move to Scotland the minute Diadro lets her, shameful!

Potentially fathered another child with her ex mod Claire 🥴

Diadro is a beast!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hahaha too funny that he's spat the dummy out.

Used and abused ya silly wee man. How does it feel? 😂

Reactions: 3
Remi said if he unblocks her she’ll be back in box battles - another bit of drama to up the views 🙄

Reactions: 6
Remi said if he unblocks her she’ll be back in box battles - another bit of drama to up the views 🙄
You'd think she'd leave it as it is. Hes been played and threw his dummy out the pram. Dont let the cash get to your head Remi for everyones sake :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
He unblocks her she will be back. what a stupid statement to make “I’ll be back if he unblocks me” like do these not realise how desperate they sound.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He unblocks her she will be back. what a stupid statement to make “I’ll be back if he unblocks me” like do these not realise how desperate they sound.
I don’t think they do. They go in for the money and get hypnotised by the beast… 🤯

It's likely all a set up to drive views up.
I sometimes think this myself until I’m watching at times and think surly not. It’s hard to know like. It should be a Netflix series because all the different branches that come out you have

- DV charges
- piadro claims
- protests outside his house
- pregnancies
- women drama
- recycling/gifting circle
- mod/gifter deaths
- mod drama (Blaine and his “dead” parent and then said “dead” parent is in one of diadros mods lives everyday)

like you could absolutely have a 10 episode documentary

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope he doesn’t unblock Remi, for her sake. I don’t think he will. He’d rather keep mentally torturing the doormat and she will keep falling for it. Won’t be long until there’s another Remi. It’s so predictable. I like Remi but I’ll go right off her if she lets him back in.

Reactions: 5
I hope he doesn’t unblock Remi, for her sake. I don’t think he will. He’d rather keep mentally torturing the doormat and she will keep falling for it. Won’t be long until there’s another Remi. It’s so predictable. I like Remi but I’ll go right off her if she lets him back in.
Of course he will, she’s got unis to return tonight

Reactions: 4
Oh Diardo we know soggy Soph is back with bells on. I hope they get absolute pelters.
---
Of course he will, she’s got unis to return tonight
Im not convinced. His ego is bruised and the only way he can make himself feel better again is having that desperate cow all over him. She wouldn’t come back if Remi was there. We will see, I could be totally wrong.

Attachments

Just in time to save his arse at resets. She makes herself look like a massive mug at every turn. What a life you have chosen for yourself SR 👏🏻😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.