Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this real life the plane had just landed and she’s on box battles still on the bleeping plane
---
Just catching up with discord holy ahit the amount of tit about this!!
---
Here you go enjoy. Is this all seriously over a bleeping bump post
---
He is more butt hurt because of the comments other people wrote and she hadn’t deleted…
---
Remi shows her mother and he says how does it feel you could be the grandmother of my babyyyyyy.. duck OFF
He's flipping delusional. x 😡

Reactions: 7
Unlike other creators he is educated and has facts. Wtf. He is draining peoples accounts. What a sad low life.
---
I’d prefer to be anyone else than him! He thinks he is GOD

Reactions: 8
He's completely delulu. If i was Remi.. i mean for a start i wouldn't of gone there with him but after what he's wrote in the discord and blocked people for even slightly sticking up for Soph Rose i would be running 10000 miles away from him. His rage just shows his complete narc mind. Soph Rose hasn't been right in this situation too but christ he's honestly vile. Chill the duck out Diadora, let the girl enjoy her pregnancy stop getting yourself involved where you're not needed. I don't think he should even be there for the birth at this point. She needs someone supportive around her and someone that ain't gonna blurt all the embarrassing stuff that happens when your giving birth out online.

And amongst all this. The only thing he REALLY cares about his is views and the people sending him the dollar

Reactions: 3
As a ‘man’ that he claims to be, go get a real job in the real world and make your kids proud. What does your dad do for work? Ehhh he puts a funny mask on and props his phone up and screams at a screen to make people send him gifts. Oh and he has a different blonde girl every week who is his bestest friends. Fml
---
I don’t understand what’s meant to have all of a sudden happened with Soph, she’s posted bump pics? And what! He’s making out he hasn’t stopped that but yet is raging about it. Man hates losing control and will do anything to gain it. The bump is not a physical child yet, until it’s out the body it’s just a bump on sophs belly ffs. Aye she’s petty and aye the timings been done from spite. But why is he saying she’s always breaking promises, so has he mad ever promise not to post bump pics , ffs Diadro in one breath your saying your made out as if you’ve not allowed this but in the same breath you’ve made her promise not to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Well this is awkward Sarah and brummy in final two after his discord speech yesterday 👀👀👀🌝
---
He preached about people clout chasing etc but allows his own circle of kindness drama to generate views 👀🌝
---
Oh here we go he’s reading out her valentines card.. but can’t read some bits yet he says. duck off

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m going to get sick
---
I recon the bit that said I could have met you sooner had one of those bits he couldn’t read after it…

Literally loling so hard at diadro making comments like ‘thanks for the screenshots, it’s all useful to me’ etc and implying he’s going to get her done. Imagine talking to a lawyer like ‘yeah I want to sue my baby mum because she’s posting pictures online of her baby bump’. They’d literally not even think you’re being serious

Oh god he really only sees everything from his own point of view.

I've zero sympathy for SR but he is completely unreasonable. She has said very little.

He’s lucky he’s not my ex or sorry the lad who got me to fall in love with him while he fucked an eejit on the side.. I’d be dropping the tit.. he would be out for my blood he thinks a bump pick is bad? 🌝

Reactions: 2
Hear me out, I've got a few things to say...it's not like me 🤭. It's been a long day too so I'm not sure how we'll I'll articulate all of this.

Diadro as a dad.
Diadro sees his kids once every two weeks. That's not being a dad. That's being a fortnightly visitor, who doesn't have any right at all to claim they are even remotely a "good" dad. Whether that's an agreement with baby mum or a court order, it's not anywhere nearly split, it's actually very minimal contact. I've heard of kids visiting parents in prison more than once every two weeks. It makes me wonder why it's so minimal - are his kids, despite what he claims, a very low priority to him and he doesn't bother? If not, how bad is this fucker to ha e such little contact.
Given hes in civil court next week with the boys mum, I guess it's a court order. The evidence against him won't just be "bad boy" it's well in line with diadro being a beast.
He is a de-looloo if he thinks the situation with baby sloppy is going to be different based on all of the above.

Sloppy/baby
Baby doesn't have rights until born. So all he's going on about in this respect is null and valid. Ultimately, if sloppy wants to share pictures of her body/bump, then she is well within her right to do so. Anyone supporting diadros stance against this is a controlling predator enabler! Despite not wanting to be with her, he's doing all he can to still try and control her.

Discord drama
Honestly, diadro doesn't seem to have acknowledge all the drama between the 2 equally tit mums, Sarah and chantelle. He's too interested in the pity party and inflating his own ego having everyone say how terrible sloppy is and what an amazing person/dad he is. Mental cult mentality.

Remi
Disappointment. Sloppy the 2nd. She'll be up the duff soon. Ditched her kid for a beast, controlling, vile, pathetic excuse for a human. I honestly can't wait to see the fall out from this ridiculous couple as I do think remi sees herself as more of a match to diadora. That shits gonna get messy and I'm starting to stock up my popcorn in anticipation of it.

That's all for now. Let me get some vino down me and I'll keep on my rant and consolidation of all wrong in the world of head diadora.

Reactions: 15
I was thinking earlier about him saying she came to scotland the first time and got preggers but by pictures on her insta they met around the beginning of September working out from her due date means she fell pregnant around the end of October? So how did he not know she wasnt on anything for 2 months? It dosent make sence!

ps how does any lawyer take him serious, id slap him if he came to me saying hes taking his baby mum up for posting a pic of HER pregnant belly ffs hes a stupid c*nt!

Reactions: 4
I was thinking earlier about him saying she came to scotland the first time and got preggers but by pictures on her insta they met around the beginning of September working out from her due date means she fell pregnant around the end of October? So how did he not know she wasnt on anything for 2 months? It dosent make sence!

ps how does any lawyer take him serious, id slap him if he came to me saying hes taking his baby mum up for posting a pic of HER pregnant belly ffs hes a stupid c*nt!
That’s why I don’t understand his claims with the being in touch with lawyers regarding the child who isn’t born. He can’t do anything until the baby is actually born, so it’s got to be some sort of defamation things he’s trying to get her for. He knows trolls will go between them both, she can’t control comments other people write. The way he claims we limited comments, well guess what Diadro there is no we witj you and Soph now. If she wants people to arse lick her and give their sympathy comments then she’s well entitled. He just hates he can’t dictate how she runs her TikTok now. She should have never listened to his nonsense in the first place and continued doing TikTok the way she did and wants. Cannot suffer him, Soph is just a lost cause now. She’s a pain in the arse but fml she’s got herself in a position where he has control over her for life now. Guarantee he doesn’t allow the child to go away to Disneyland like she’s planning at Xmas he’ll refuse it to go abroad. He’s that manipulative and because he’ll never be able to do things like that with his children he’ll not allow her.

Reactions: 6
Well heres hoping she doesn't allow him access/doesn't add him the the birth certificate. Its actually sad how invested he is in her posting a bump picture when its literally her body lol.
Im pretty sure a judge wont rule in his favour whatsoever due to his past convictions and already has such limited contact with his kids

Reactions: 5
He's trying to censor her right to exist. He doesn't want her to post online, go live when he is live, speak, now he wants her comments off or for her to approve every comment. I can't believe he's bothering his lawyer with screenshots from civilians on tiktok. I think if she went to a lawyer or the police she would have alot more to show them, I just don't think she's got the brains to go. I think she's held it together quite well considering he's been referring to Remi as "excited to be a stepmum"

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He said I’ll see you in 2 weeks, remis Childs dad has him every 2 weeks and she said no I’ll see you next week - so she’s either dumping him or introducing him 🤯
Does the father of Remis son know she’s planning to introduce their son to a beast ? If I was him it d be putting a stop to that pronto !

He's trying to censor her right to exist. He doesn't want her to post online, go live when he is live, speak, now he wants her comments off or for her to approve every comment. I can't believe he's bothering his lawyer with screenshots from civilians on tiktok. I think if she went to a lawyer or the police she would have alot more to show them, I just don't think she's got the brains to go. I think she's held it together quite well considering he's been referring to Remi as "excited to be a stepmum"
Will he show his lawyer all the texts he’s sent to her directly that are vile?

Reactions: 4
Will he show his lawyer all the texts he’s sent to her directly that are vile?
Yeah remember she posted a pic or showed her bump or something and he messaged ‘ffs its lawyer time’ could she not take him for blackmail?

i do not agree with sophie at all and believe shes getting her karma back from what they did to becca - however being terrified to post a picture of your body is insane! She thinks or thought this was going to be a fairytale, i dont think she realises he will make her life hell for the next 18years and this is only the beginning!

I don’t think any credible lawyer would take this stuff seriously. He cannot dictate her choices & he himself has questioned his own paternity to this unborn child. SR is silly to listen to his false allegations/threats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.