Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think any credible lawyer would take this stuff seriously. He cannot dictate her choices & he himself has questioned his own paternity to this unborn child. SR is silly to listen to his false allegations/threats.
He's currently using the Cumbernauld law practice for his cases involving his kids. I have heard he keeps changing lawyers because he can't pay them and isn't getting what he wants.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He’s an out n out crackpot. He’s that full of self importance he thinks he can dictate to SR what she can n cannot post, it’s fuckall to do with him 🤣

Reactions: 12
I don’t think any credible lawyer would take this stuff seriously. He cannot dictate her choices & he himself has questioned his own paternity to this unborn child. SR is silly to listen to his false allegations/threats.
It's like providing evidence against himself isn't it 😂 in telling his lawyer here's what I ordererd her to do and here she is not doing what I've told her to do/here are some examples of me being a controlling duck telling a woman what she can and can't do with her body

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Remi was live talking about having babies and big family's and he's just started the live talking about all the baby's being born in November after today. If they really didn't want the drama they'd just quit the baby chat.

Reactions: 9
Remi was live talking about having babies and big family's and he's just started the live talking about all the baby's being born in November after today. If they really didn't want the drama they'd just quit the baby chat.
It's the drama that's keeping him relevant. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Reactions: 7
Semi remi really is a compulsive liar. All the lies about her and diadro not being together when they actually were, the cough everyone heard but she denied denied denied. Then him saying girlfriend to someone at the door but no no guys he didn't. She swears blind this is the truth when I'm actual fact it's not 🤣🤣 and now just there she said her son said it's her Vs the boss man you could hear the wee boy saying I didn't say that and she's like ok you didn't say that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why lie about silly shite? Why these people are still supporting botox & the beast when all the so is lie, beg and gaslight every single one of them I'll never know. Baffling it really is

Oh and don't get me started on the constant 'theres an announcement" funny how he said it at the begining of last week that there would be an announcement at the weekend to then keep changing it and it ends up being that there in a relationship that happened on the Saturday 🤣

• Haha
Semi remi really is a compulsive liar. All the lies about her and diadro not being together when they actually were, the cough everyone heard but she denied denied denied. Then him saying girlfriend to someone at the door but no no guys he didn't. She swears blind this is the truth when I'm actual fact it's not 🤣🤣 and now just there she said her son said it's her Vs the boss man you could hear the wee boy saying I didn't say that and she's like ok you didn't say that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why lie about silly shite? Why these people are still supporting botox & the beast when all the so is lie, beg and gaslight every single one of them I'll never know. Baffling it really is

Oh and don't get me started on the constant 'theres an announcement" funny how he said it at the begining of last week that there would be an announcement at the weekend to then keep changing it and it ends up being that there in a relationship that happened on the Saturday 🤣
Botox and the beast 😂 💀 that needs to be in the next thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

The announcement that never gets announced. x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does this tit haired prick always talk in riddles! “The weaponisation of my blood” it’s not a Dickensian novel you are writing Diadro you cockwomble. I’d actually be utterly embarrassed to be going out with him never mind have a baby to him. bleeping do one you beasty hole. I hope they stick him in Bar-L. Seriously Sophie bin him off and do it quick! Change your number and save yourself and the wee one hen.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where’s the disrespect/lies? Cos I really want SR to spill everything! 🤣
He & Remi deserve one another, pair of mutts. Let’s not forget SR would still be a total cnut still recruiting for him if they were still on good terms.

What’s with Sophie’s hands in the bump photos 😂😂😂 sorry if this has been mentioned
I keep seeing videos questioning her hands, the dresses and the scan. I can't see anything wrong with them, her fake tans washed off her hands. Is that it? Other people are saying her dress is too loose and the scan doesn't look like a baby but I just assumed it was a foot or a limb lol

Reactions: 3
Looks photoshopped her hands are very strange looking
---
Very photoshopped
It’s the baby scan she’s chosen which is weird. It looks like a blob whereas she has baby scans which make it look more like a baby I don’t get why she didn’t use one of them

Reactions: 1
It’s the school holiday, semi decided to spend half of it with the beast , and she’s currently been on tik tok half the day… take your fuckin kid out for the day or even better away for a few days instead of airing ya public affairs on tik tok

Reactions: 8
Does Sophie have toe thumbs 😂
I think she just has odd looking hands 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.