Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im confused.. is she trying to make our Diadora sent her them or someone else. 🤣🤣 it's not like everyones got her address for them to be delivered..

Reactions: 7
I hope a friend or family ordered them for her since they are a day late, but if she did order them herself for a reaction from diadro her knee in the bottom left will cause him more distressed. I don't think he'll have her address he's never been to her house and he's never even sent her a present 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope a friend or family ordered them for her since they are a day late, but if she did order them herself for a reaction from diadro her knee in the bottom left will cause him more distressed. I don't think he'll have her address he's never been to her house and he's never even sent her a present 😭
I Don't think Diadro has sent them at all. He'd never make that effort.. he hasnt even done that for Remi. She got a sparkly blue heart from the local souvenir tat shop didnt she lol. More like the bat has ordered them herself to try make people guess or jealous...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remi can't even take herself away from her phone when her kids quiet clearly begging for her attention and acknowledgement. Get off and play with that ball with him. Stop telling him how important your nuggies are 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Remi can't even take herself away from her phone when her kids quiet clearly begging for her attention and acknowledgement. Get off and play with that ball with him. Stop telling him how important your nuggies are 😭
she is bat tit crazy in love. You think SR was bad after being love bombed this one will be 10 times worse
---
Will there be any public record of what happens today

Reactions: 8
Her body looks a totally different shape today to the pics she posted? Maybe its just the trousers.. I actually think she looks skinnier recently in her face and everything.
---
she is bat tit crazy in love. You think SR was bad after being love bombed this one will be 10 times worse
---
Will there be any public record of what happens today
I dont think so as its a civil matter.. family court. I think it remains private. Its when he shows on the criminal court its usually open

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her body looks a totally different shape today to the pics she posted? Maybe its just the trousers.. I actually think she looks skinnier recently in her face and everything.
---

I dont think so as its a civil matter.. family court. I think it remains private. Its when he shows on the criminal court its usually open
No sign of a bump there

Reactions: 3
Soph said on her live that she doesn't know who the flowers are from, maybe a family member or something. 🤣🙄 what she means is.. she ordered them her self to get a reaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s telling everyone he’s going vets
---
Oh my god please tell me someone has bounced between Sophie and diadro live and what that bojassm guy has said 🤣🤣🤣
---
Gets better

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
QOTD- how does SemiRemi tell her family and friends about pedalo? Here my take -
"I met him on tiktok, hes a game show host on there where people sit in boxes and beg fools to send them money but don't Google him because he's been AcCuSeD of all sorts like woman b**ting & pedaloing but that's just trolls saying that, even the court roles and newspapers are trolls. Also, he's only allowed to see his kids every second weekend, supervised and currently going to court about it, but he's a great dad. He's got a lassie pregnant who met him the same way I did but don't worry they were never together like we are, he just used and abused the lassie for gifts & a sh"g. I'm going to be step mum so my little boy will finally be a big brother. He lives in Scotland but it's ok because I get cheap flights and he's 39 but it's ok because he acts 25." Did I miss anything 🤣🤣

And quickly, I pray to GOD that if she is taking her son up to Scotland this weekend, surely they will be in a hotel! If they are staying in his house on his first meeting that's just bleeping bizarre and down right wrong. He'll be scared for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
---

Eh where’s the bump away
---
He’s telling everyone he’s going vets
---
Oh my god please tell me someone has bounced between Sophie and diadro live and what that bojassm guy has said 🤣🤣🤣
---
Gets better
That fuckin saluting emoji he uses drives me up the wall

Reactions: 3
It's like an addiction with them all once they get a taste for the money

Reactions: 2
I honestly think Diadro is twisted enough to send those flowers to SR. Not as a kind gesture, but because he is a narc that’s lost power.

SR was on with that guy Agnew I think and he was really complimenting her. She said it made her feel uncomfortable. Something fishy going on.

I also don’t understand how SR is suddenly some sort of hero all over the FYP because she’s not speaking to Diardo. Are people forgetting that it’s not through her choice? Also, she’s as twisted and toxic as he is. She’s no saint and that won’t change because she’s been publicly rejected by him. That Bruce guys in comments like let’s really suppprt SR now. Naw. Let’s not. At the end of the day she’d lap up the gifts and attention but the minute Diadro gave her any hope she’d be right back to him.

I’m calling it now. D will cheat on R with SR. Can see it coming a mile away.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.