Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did he say he seen something g else disrespectful? I did see her comment in astroz live not long ago and was commenting saying sorry I couldn’t get involved to help (guessing that was the remi battle?) but that’s all I can think of 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not being funny but I picked up that D wasn’t happy about Remi coming back so quick. I think remi was really to wind Sophie rose up. And now it’s gone way too far. She is actually so weirdly obsessed she’s even changed herself. Her boy talking and her muting and everything to get on to him etc

Reactions: 5
Has SR’s bump turned up yet 👀
it was defo awol when she was showing us all her new joggies today 👀
---
When did he say he seen something g else disrespectful? I did see her comment in astroz live not long ago and was commenting saying sorry I couldn’t get involved to help (guessing that was the remi battle?) but that’s all I can think of 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not being funny but I picked up that D wasn’t happy about Remi coming back so quick. I think remi was really to wind Sophie rose up. And now it’s gone way too far. She is actually so weirdly obsessed she’s even changed herself. Her boy talking and her muting and everything to get on to him etc
D said it on his live not long after he was saying about things being ok now. I think someone in the chat said something about things will hopefully be peaceful now and he replied saying something about he’d seen something tonight that was disrespectful. Hopefully it turns up on the fyp. I’m usually quick to record but I was watching whilst doing dishes 🙃.

I’m cringing at how much Remis trying to push her wee boy on Diadro. He’s not that interested in him and ye can see it a mile away.

Reactions: 6
Really strange.. Sarah was just in dimples box talk g about brummy and people kept asking g why do you keep associating with D as well and she would t speak about it and said something like she can’t etc it’s like she’s nearly afraid but D had brummy in earlier and brummy went absolutley off on Sarah.. bizzare she sounds like she can’t say a word against him
---
Where’s remi gone
To bed….. very early.. he put it down to maybe it’s travelling tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where’s remi gone
To be on the popular rank, you need to be live & getting sent heart me’s, team bracelets & people commenting & liking the live. Until she goes live on her own building that up for the day then she won’t appear on the popular rank.
---
it was defo awol when she was showing us all her new joggies today 👀
---

D said it on his live not long after he was saying about things being ok now. I think someone in the chat said something about things will hopefully be peaceful now and he replied saying something about he’d seen something tonight that was disrespectful. Hopefully it turns up on the fyp. I’m usually quick to record but I was watching whilst doing dishes 🙃.

I’m cringing at how much Remis trying to push her wee boy on Diadro. He’s not that interested in him and ye can see it a mile away.
it has defo pissed off. Maybe people going on on about photoshops weren’t far off the mark 👀 i am still not believing she is pregnant 😂

Reactions: 3
To be on the popular rank, you need to be live & getting sent heart me’s, team bracelets & people commenting & liking the live. Until she goes live on her own building that up for the day then she won’t appear on the popular rank.
---

it has defo pissed off. Maybe people going on on about photoshops weren’t far off the mark 👀 i am still not believing she is pregnant 😂
No I meant she’s not online in his box 😂
---
Is she really taking her kid to his

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sarah can't speak about it or have opinions because diadros said if he catches anyone from the "community" talking negatively or if he even thinks it's negative they will be kicked out "the best community on tiktok". As if it's the only place to hang about on that massive app.

Reactions: 1
Sarah can't speak about it or have opinions because diadros said if he catches anyone from the "community" talking negatively or if he even thinks it's negative they will be kicked out "the best community on tiktok". As if it's the only place to hang about on that massive app.
The daft bleep thinks he is Kim Jong Un 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where’s her bump away to ?She had the exact same gut before she was pregnant, she’s looked bigger in the past actually .
IMG_7414.jpeg

IMG_7415.jpeg

As someone who’s had different pregnancies, this is not me sticking up for Sophie in anyway at all because still don’t like her but some days I would look huge and somedays I wouldnt look pregnant at all. With my last baby you wouldn’t have even known I was pregnant as I didn’t even have a bump until 3 days before I had baby 🤣 but with my second one day I’d look like a huge beached whale and the next day I’d look like I wasn’t pregnant in the slightest 🙈

Reactions: 2
This all gets weirder doesn’t it. It now seems that D’s been using Remi to get to SR, she’s gotten serious real quick & he seems to be back peddling. SR seems to be photoshopping her bump (hence the hand comments). Like others have said, I reckon D’s sent SR the flowers ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.