Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another note, that kyzz is acting weird tonight, brummysmrs is in and I think it’s some weird thing with that as her and him always gift each other etc but she hadn’t received one from him tonight 😂

I honestly think Diadro is twisted enough to send those flowers to SR. Not as a kind gesture, but because he is a narc that’s lost power.

SR was on with that guy Agnew I think and he was really complimenting her. She said it made her feel uncomfortable. Something fishy going on.

I also don’t understand how SR is suddenly some sort of hero all over the FYP because she’s not speaking to Diardo. Are people forgetting that it’s not through her choice? Also, she’s as twisted and toxic as he is. She’s no saint and that won’t change because she’s been publicly rejected by him. That Bruce guys in comments like let’s really suppprt SR now. Naw. Let’s not. At the end of the day she’d lap up the gifts and attention but the minute Diadro gave her any hope she’d be right back to him.

I’m calling it now. D will cheat on R with SR. Can see it coming a mile away.
Him not wanting to be in a relationship with her wasn't her choice but not talking to him I thought that was through her choice though didn't she block him? Wasn't he complaining that she's blocked him and he's no way of finding out how the baby is so if anyone hears to let him know?he's not l mentioned part 7 for about a day so they are probably talking again butI genuinely don't think they will see each other again until the baby is born. I just think every girl that gets with him is worse than the one before.

Reactions: 3
Someone tell her to stop sucking her cheeks in to make herself look skinny. Side profile is horrendous

Any of you see how irritated remis getting at her poor wee boy jumping around in the background. God love him.

Reactions: 6
Any nice things I says about Remi being a good ma I take back. Just another scummy mummy that sits on lives ignoring her kid all day.
Her n her double chin can get tae duck.
Swear diadros wullie must be made a gold for these crazy wummin to be dickmatised by him 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god he said solved a few things in his personal life today that there is another thing off his shoulders

I honestly think Diadro is twisted enough to send those flowers to SR. Not as a kind gesture, but because he is a narc that’s lost power.

SR was on with that guy Agnew I think and he was really complimenting her. She said it made her feel uncomfortable. Something fishy going on.

I also don’t understand how SR is suddenly some sort of hero all over the FYP because she’s not speaking to Diardo. Are people forgetting that it’s not through her choice? Also, she’s as twisted and toxic as he is. She’s no saint and that won’t change because she’s been publicly rejected by him. That Bruce guys in comments like let’s really suppprt SR now. Naw. Let’s not. At the end of the day she’d lap up the gifts and attention but the minute Diadro gave her any hope she’d be right back to him.

I’m calling it now. D will cheat on R with SR. Can see it coming a mile away.
wow. Never thought of this. IMAGINE “I went through a bad patch and I didn’t treat her well and wanted a reaction but I’m here for her and my baby”

Reactions: 1
He's not posting part 7 because he's had conversations today and he's happy. Remi is coming back up tomorrow

Reactions: 1
Aye doesn’t want to talk about it but said over and over again that he’s had conversations today and he’s happy with how things are. He might as well just say it’s SR he’s spoke to, and nothing will convince me that it wasn’t him that sent those flowers to get her attention. Nothing. Bet the card said ‘to my baby’. It’s a narc move and she’s stupid enough to fall for it.

what was he saying no long ago about it might not be peaceful for long as he seen something tonight that was disrespectful but he’s not going to rise to it? He loves the drama as much as he says he doesn’t. Bet that’s why Remi was in a mood tonight. She’s gone from cool calm and collected to obsessed with him and I’m already seeing bunny boiler traits.

Reactions: 11
Sophie was going out bag shopping today and I bet it was that tool that gave her the money. She’s a mug!! I would bin that fucker off for good!

Reactions: 5
So Sophie rose was about 5 places in front of him on the popular list an now disappeared altogether?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.